Moscow, ID - Apexi AVC-R Electronic Boost Controller $200

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
biggreen96
Third Gear

Moscow, ID - Apexi AVC-R Electronic Boost Controller $200

Post by biggreen96 »

I just took this off my wagon over the weekend. Includes all wiring and sensors/solenoid and manual for install.
Reason for sale, I now have a modern ecu Outback XT and the 93 Legacy rally car is a non turbo H6.

DLC, the owner of the site here installed it new into the car more than 10 years ago. The screen burnt out last year, Apexi replaced it no problem. This thing is sweet, I used it's functions to limit boost just in 2nd gear so I wouldn't break anymore transmission.

I'll get some pics up later!

$200
Last edited by biggreen96 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have to drive and you and have to try if you want the win, you don't achieve anything if you just cruise around - Jari-Matti Latvala
Long live the forums! Down with FB!
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Re: Apexi AVCT Electronic Boost Controller $200

Post by robertpaige »

Do you mean AVC-R?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the guy who had the really low winestone SS on the corvette wheels
biggreen96
Third Gear

Re: Apexi AVC-R Electronic Boost Controller $200

Post by biggreen96 »

Yup! Edited, thanks!
You have to drive and you and have to try if you want the win, you don't achieve anything if you just cruise around - Jari-Matti Latvala
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Good of Apex-i to replace the display. That was a great device. Probably got that in 2002, so it's 15 years old or so.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
biggreen96
Third Gear

Post by biggreen96 »

Ooops, SOLD SOLD this a while ago.