Goode, VA - Whiteline 22mm adjustable front bar

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
WRXish
First Gear

Goode, VA - Whiteline 22mm adjustable front bar

Post by WRXish »

Brand new other than being stored in the box it came in when it was shipped to me in central VA. Add endlinks and you have as much front bar as you could possibly need for a street car. Whiteline part number BSF19XZ. This fits the 90-91 wagon and probably a lot of other ones too. The reason I am selling is I ordered two of the darn things and didnt need but one. I was hedging my bets due to the relative scarcity of these bars. I knew they were backordered and wasn't convinced there would be enough made and shipped to fill the available orders so I figured a second order ensure I got one of them at least. So here it is still boxed up just waiting to put your address on it and hand it to the boys in brown to deliver. List price is $215.82. I will take $200 even for it plus whatever it takes to ship it to you. Grab it fast before its gone....email me directly at livinon2wheels at yahoo.com
Pntaste4evr99
Winestone Cowboy

Re: Whiteline 22mm adjustable front bar New In Box.

Post by Pntaste4evr99 »

U by chance have a spare rear bar as well???
94 Winestone SS 5MT Rob 550 20g. (Pickle)
Original WA car with 460k miles and climbing
WRXish
First Gear

Post by WRXish »

no, cant say I do unless I end up parting out the wagon...looking more and more like that
subiedoutlegacy
First Gear

Post by subiedoutlegacy »

Still available?
91 Mica Ruby Legacy Sport 550 Robtune
94 White Pearl Legacy L SOLD
04 San Remo Red Impreza WRX
04 Java Black Pearl Impreza STI
94 Crimson Pearl Legacy Sport Partout
WRXish
First Gear

Re: Goode, VA - Whiteline 22mm adjustable front bar

Post by WRXish »

yes the bar is still available, still in the box it was shipped to me in. text me 434-907-6981 and we can talk turkey
Someperson
Fourth Gear

Post by Someperson »

If your parting out your wagon, I could really use the front subframe and this 22 millimeter bar.
Blue 94GT dead and steadily parting out.
Silver 93 Fwd N/A sedan undergoing repairs
93 Winestone TW project
92 SS scrapped by my landlord...
WRXish
First Gear

Post by WRXish »

In some ways, I wish I was parting it out...lol. The leggy rejuvenation project has become an all consuming monster that gobbles up ridiculous amounts of time and money and has largely become a PITA. That said, I enjoy driving the car and like having something that no one else has. I can drive locally here and only very occasionally see another 1st gen leggy. They have just about vanished from the landscape. It does come at a fairly high price, especially if doing major component replacement or upgrades.