Aloha,OR - WTB: Robtune 550 Injectors

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
camped69
In Neutral

Aloha,OR - WTB: Robtune 550 Injectors

Post by camped69 »

If anyone has the true injectors for the 550 Robtune, please let me know.
They flow 525cc/min I believe.

per Rob, My “550” tune is uses the factory MY'04-06 STi/LegacyGT/ForesterXT yellow sidefeed injectors (actual flow is 525cc/min).

Thanks,
Chris
High Speed Dirt?
impostor
First Gear

Re: Aloha,OR - WTB: Robtune 550 Injectors

Post by impostor »

Just fyi, make sure they have been tested before you install them, if you get used ones. I worked at the dealer when these were new and they had a very high failure rate. We kept them in stock we saw them fail so often. Now I'm independent and I'll still see a bad one every now and then. When I did my rob tune a year ago, I sent out two sets to be tested, and three of the eight were dead.

Jim
camped69
In Neutral

Post by camped69 »

impostor wrote:Just fyi, make sure they have been tested before you install them, if you get used ones. I worked at the dealer when these were new and they had a very high failure rate. We kept them in stock we saw them fail so often. Now I'm independent and I'll still see a bad one every now and then. When I did my rob tune a year ago, I sent out two sets to be tested, and three of the eight were dead.

Jim
Thanks, will do. The last set of supposed 550s I bought were cleaned and flowed...tested as 440s, hence my new enquiry.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
High Speed Dirt?
impostor
First Gear

Post by impostor »

Yeah, gotta watch for that. The 20k injectors were also yellow.