(MO) - Wtb legacy elbow blower inlet

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
StoryWorm
In Neutral

(MO) - Wtb legacy elbow blower inlet

Post by StoryWorm »

Can't find this part online, Every place is saying it's discontinued. This is the 90 degree metal, 2 bolt inlet for the early 90s turbo legacy. I have 2 vf11s without this part and I cannot source one for the life of me. Also looking for the air intake parts for this setup as well.
Part number
14419AA030

part number 10 on this diagram

http://dz310nzuyimx0.cloudfront.net/str ... 1d0d01.png
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Re: Wtb legacy elbow blower inlet (MO)

Post by robertpaige »

Any reason why you don't upgrade to a TD04? Or is this just to have complete VF11's.

I probably have a metal VF11 90 somewhere in the shop. I'll check this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the guy who had the really low winestone SS on the corvette wheels
StoryWorm
In Neutral

Post by StoryWorm »

I was just given 2 vf11s and they are pretty much useless without these elbows. I'd hate to see any turbo go to waste. Td04 isn't out of the question.

It's for my 94 Impreza. I swapped a JDM ej20 and just wanted to add a little bit of power and getting these for free just makes me want to make them complete
Last edited by StoryWorm on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Wtb legacy elbow blower inlet (MO)

Post by robertpaige »

Right on. Personally I'd sell them, otherwise they're kind of a paperweight now. If you have a JDM EJ205, VF11 for 1) won't work 2) considerably smaller and will net LESS power. And the clock is different. Would be a downgrade if anything. The VF11 is pretty useless unless your car is pretty much in stock form and you want to replace your stock VF11 turbo with another VF11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the guy who had the really low winestone SS on the corvette wheels
StoryWorm
In Neutral

Post by StoryWorm »

It's not a 205, just a 20. Originally my car was a 1.8l, the 2.0 was a direct swap for ECU. Wanting to add a turbo without changing out the ECU or getting a stand alone. Figured I could probably run 4-6 psi safely with just monitoring gauges. Little experiment I'm doing. If all works out I'll probably up grade and do things properly down the road