WTB Radio brackets

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
hallie
In Neutral

WTB Radio brackets

Post by hallie »

I am looking for some radio brackets to suit my 93 2.2 wagon

I am in the UK but they are not available here unfortunately

There are lots of sellers of them in the USA for only $5 each but most wont post to the UK and if they do they want $30 to do so. On top of which I will have to pay customs. As a result the $10 worth of parts ends up costing about $70 or more

They could be flattened for postage if that makes it easier as I can easily straighten them back out

Subaru part numbers are

86204AA011 left

86204AA021 right

Let me know if anyone has some that they are willing to post to the UK. I can pay with paypal

Thanks

Martin
subiedoutlegacy
First Gear

Re: WTB Radio brackets

Post by subiedoutlegacy »

hallie wrote:I am looking for some radio brackets to suit my 93 2.2 wagon

I am in the UK but they are not available here unfortunately

There are lots of sellers of them in the USA for only $5 each but most wont post to the UK and if they do they want $30 to do so. On top of which I will have to pay customs. As a result the $10 worth of parts ends up costing about $70 or more

They could be flattened for postage if that makes it easier as I can easily straighten them back out

Subaru part numbers are

86204AA011 left

86204AA021 right

Let me know if anyone has some that they are willing to post to the UK. I can pay with paypal

Thanks

Martin
I have these and can gladly post and see how cheap I can do it for! I wont even charge you for the part, I am parting out a 94 legacy ss and do not need these.
91 Mica Ruby Legacy Sport 550 Robtune
94 White Pearl Legacy L SOLD
04 San Remo Red Impreza WRX
04 Java Black Pearl Impreza STI
94 Crimson Pearl Legacy Sport Partout
hallie
In Neutral

Re: WTB Radio brackets

Post by hallie »

Wow that would be awesome. But I would like to pay something for it at least to cover your time. I will pm you my details

Thanks