FS: LHD Glass Headlights post-facelift EU LHD, SOLD

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Timo
First Gear

FS: LHD Glass Headlights post-facelift EU LHD, SOLD

Post by Timo »

SOLD LHD Glass Headlights

It took a while but I have another set of 1st gen post-facelift glass, Left Hand Drive headlights for sale.

Very mind condition, only one tap of the grill mount is broken but tap is there and very easy to fix.

Set includes:
Set of LHD Glass Headlights
Set of corner lights
Original Height adjustment switch
Will add new light bulbs
Bullet proof packing :mrgreen:
Shipping with Track and Trace to your adress in US or Canada

SOLD

P.S. Also a set Legacy 2 Glass LHD Headlights in stock)

The broken tap, very easy to fix

The rubber of the left corner light is a bit old, you can fix it with some black kit or I can search for a better one

Original first gen switch
It is an original factory Legacy 1 switch and was an option on the cars in EU and Japan.

With this you can adjust the height of your headlighs. for instance when you have a loaded vehicle or a trailer behind it.
Then you adjust the headlights a little bit lower so you don't blind the oncoming traffic.
I use it a lot when it is foggy so you don't blind yourself or when I have a trailer behind the car :)

There is a little electric engine on the back of the headlights which adjust the light beam.

Not neccessary to conect, you can adjust the lights by hand with 2 screws on the back, but is is cool if it works offcourse :)
(engines are tested)
Subaru Legacy Turbo RS

Something needed/wanted from EU, maybe I can help, just pm me!