WTB: Complete Cup Holder and Pocket.

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
lucesdisco
In Neutral

WTB: Complete Cup Holder and Pocket.

Post by lucesdisco »

HEY! Last night someone open the Legacy and stole the radio, in the process, they broke everything from center console and dashboard.

WTB:
Complete cup holder setup (Big pocket if anybody have one)
Dashboard instrument cluster bezel
Ash tray

Thanks!
Subaru Legacy BF Wagon 1.8 EDM to 2.2 N/A Swap
lucesdisco
In Neutral

Re: WTB: Complete Cup Holder and Pocket.

Post by lucesdisco »

Any 1.5 DIN Pocket for sale?
monkeyposeur
First Gear

Post by monkeyposeur »

I bet I could find most of that stuff at the junkyards out here. I'm busy with work and school but I could probably help you out. I like going to the junkyard so if you are patient I can grab some stuff next time I go out. Send me a pm.
93 SS - SOLD
03 WRX 22T/205 20GXT 350 whp
06 OBXT
95 BK - Sold to my neighbor.
lucesdisco
In Neutral

Post by lucesdisco »

you're right! Sorry that I do not live in USA, I am from South America and here we have the European style center console. Antenna button. Bright and clock.
A year ago I had USDM Center console, but last week they stole my radio and broke everything. I'm not in a hurry for the pieces, but it would be nice to get them again!

Thanks!
monkeyposeur wrote:I bet I could find most of that stuff at the junkyards out here. I'm busy with work and school but I could probably help you out. I like going to the junkyard so if you are patient I can grab some stuff next time I go out. Send me a pm.