In need of a few misc parts for my '94

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
85hpp
In Neutral

In need of a few misc parts for my '94

Post by 85hpp »

I was sad to find that both self-serve junkyards near me had absolutely no 1st gen Leggy's... Hunting and harvesting parts is one of my favorite things about fooling with cars, it's like a treasure hunt for me :-D
There is another about an hour away from me, and 3 or 4 two hours away in Richmond, but I figured I'd check with you guys since it may be a while before I get get out of town.

Im looking for:

A/C belt tensioner & pulley assembly

Both sun visors or at least the passenger's. That one is broken off/missing and the driver's has loose upholstery and wont stay up all the way. Is there a way to tighten them up?? I prefer grey but any color will do.

The P-R-N-D-3-2-1 piece for the shifter assembly, mine is missing. I go by the one in the instrument cluster, but I don't want crap falling down in there since its wide open.

A trunk latch assembly with a good light switch, or just the switch if it can be removed. It looks like somebody went to town on the latch with a tire iron, destroying the light switch in the process...!

Trunk lift tension rod - one of these is broken, and I know shipping this might be pricey, so I may hold out to find one around here.

Any other parts that are good to have spares on hand, or anything that makes for a sweet upgrade for the interior 8) I'm very new to Subaru/imports/small cars so I'll take all the tips I can! I work on cars for a living so I should at least be able to follow whatever you throw at me lol...

Thanks!
Pete - '94 Legacy 2wd/auto - Mobile nightclub in progress
- '02 Legacy Outback Sedan Limited - heated leather seats, sunroof, shiny paint, cherry condition - all things new to me :)
- 2006 Honda Reflex 250cc
mr.blub.blubs142
First Gear

Re: In need of a few misc parts for my '94

Post by mr.blub.blubs142 »

I think I got a shifter cover laying around somewhere, if I can find it just pay shipping and it’s yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
85hpp
In Neutral

Re: In need of a few misc parts for my '94

Post by 85hpp »

Awesome! If you find it just let me know how much and where to send the paypal (if paypal works) :-D
Pete - '94 Legacy 2wd/auto - Mobile nightclub in progress
- '02 Legacy Outback Sedan Limited - heated leather seats, sunroof, shiny paint, cherry condition - all things new to me :)
- 2006 Honda Reflex 250cc