FS (Bellevue WA): Legacy SS stock engine parts

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
k3rb3ros
In Neutral

FS (Bellevue WA): Legacy SS stock engine parts

Post by k3rb3ros »

For sale engine and cooling system parts from a 94 Legacy SS with around 225 thousand miles on it. The car was running when the engine was removed and disassembled.

* EJ22T Pistons, wrist pins and connecting rods: (pistons have scuffing on sides, and need new rings, connecting rods need new bearings otherwise undamaged) $30
* EJ22T crankshaft (within factory specs but wear is evident on crankshaft pins and journals) $50
* EJ22T SOHC heads (one head was dropped and has a cracked timing pulley otherwise I believe these to be in serviceable condition) $50/head $75 for both
* EJ22T OEM radiator (originaly from 94 and rusted but it was holding pressure and keeping the car cool) free if you come get it (or the cost of shipping it)

PM pictures.
gerald568
In Neutral

Re: FS (Bellevue WA): Legacy SS stock engine parts

Post by gerald568 »

90 degree elbow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

Do you have the intake manifold harness still?
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
k3rb3ros
In Neutral

Post by k3rb3ros »

The turbo I have (VF-22) has a 90 degree bend and I am keeping the silicon knee that came with it (not sure if that was an OEM part anyway). I have the stock intake manifold harness but I am pretty sure I need to keep that for my car to run. I am swapping intakes (to an EJ25D intake) but to my knowledge I need to use the old harness as the wiring is different between the EJ22T and EJ25D.
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

You will need the original harness with the new intake manifold. You must have bought that vf22 from Taylor. Nice guy.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.