FS: ECUs, MAF, pressure sensors, bypass valves, injectors

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
strawman
First Gear

FS: ECUs, MAF, pressure sensors, bypass valves, injectors

Post by strawman »

Hi All --

I just upgraded the EJ22T in my Porsche 914 using the RobTune 550cc setup, so I'm clearing out my remaining parts/spares. All parts have been tested and work fine. The parts are located in San Luis Obispo, CA but I'll ship at your cost using PayPal.

I have three stock EJ22T ECUs for $40 each. I modified the case on one of them to mount in my 914. A picture showing the part numbers is shown below:

I have one mass air flow sensor (part number 22680AA170) mounted in the stock aluminum housing. New ones are almost $400, although they're not too hard to find in junkyards since they were used in a lot of different models. However, you might waste your time chasing down a working one in a junkyard. I'll sell my working MAF for $20. A pic can be found below:

I have two sets of pressure sensors, including part numbers 16102AA012 duty solenoid, 14774AA340 valve assembly solenoid, and 22098AA000 MAP sensor. These parts are priced at $115, $220 and $320, respectively, at the dealer. I'll take $50 for each set of three sensors. The picture below does not show the MAP sensor(s):

Below is a picture of the two bypass sensors (part number 14471AA001) that I'm selling for $15 each ($80 new at the dealer).

I'm selling a set of three JDM grey-top 440cc injectors for $40 (I damaged the fourth one removing it for the 550cc swap). These were rebuilt by WitchHunter Injectors about two years ago, but have less than 500 miles. They come with some spare/new O-rings.

Finally, I'm selling a rebuilt stock USDM EJ22T pink-top injectors. I had these rebuilt by WitchHunter and used them for about 200 miles, but ended up sourcing the above-mentioned grey-tops. I'll let them go for $50 for all four.

strawman
First Gear

Re: FS: ECUs, MAF, pressure sensors, bypass valves, injector

Post by strawman »

Offers?
klin7757
First Gear

Re: FS: ECUs, MAF, pressure sensors, bypass valves, injector

Post by klin7757 »

PM'd
94TW red.