WTB: EJ22 heads building a 2.5/2.2 frankenmotor

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
biggreen96
Third Gear

WTB: EJ22 heads building a 2.5/2.2 frankenmotor

Post by biggreen96 »

Looking for known good or decent ej22 heads, late 90s stuff so I can still put my 97 impreza intake manifold on them.
You have to drive and you and have to try if you want the win, you don't achieve anything if you just cruise around - Jari-Matti Latvala
Long live the forums! Down with FB!
k3rb3ros
In Neutral

Re: WTB: EJ22 heads building a 2.5/2.2 frankenmotor

Post by k3rb3ros »

I have a pair of heads from a 93 EJ22T that was running when taken out of the car with 225k on it. The engine was on a stand that fell over and one of the timing sprockets was bent and cracked, I THINK everything else is fine. I would be willing to get rid of them for the cost of shipping (which might be a lot for heavy blocks of metal). DM if interested.
biggreen96
Third Gear

Re: WTB: EJ22 heads building a 2.5/2.2 frankenmotor

Post by biggreen96 »

Thank for the reply but I got this project going a while back. Forgot to delete this.
You have to drive and you and have to try if you want the win, you don't achieve anything if you just cruise around - Jari-Matti Latvala
Long live the forums! Down with FB!