Ej22t shortblocks

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Baulde
First Gear

Ej22t shortblocks

Post by Baulde »

I have some ej22t motors I was going to tear down to short block to see if they are still any good. And heard they are sought after overseas. Anyone have experience selling them overseas (canada to europe)? Do you get enough for them it's worth the hassle or just sell locally?
wrxtcy
In Neutral

Re: Ej22t shortblocks

Post by wrxtcy »

Can still find them new overseas, my guess would be to sell it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wtdash
Fifth Gear

Post by wtdash »

There are lots of threads in the Parts Shed (Ads) for Buyers wanting them...in the past. I'd reach out to see if there's still interest.

You can also list them on Ebait...including the UK version..and likely get some interest.

I sold two (sets of block halves) and both were well worth the trouble $$. I was able to ship to a USA address and the buyer then had it shipped to Europe. Very easy.

New overseas? They never sold the EJ22T anywhere but USA/Canada, and read stock ran out on new ones a few (or 5+) years back.
Subaru Part No.: 10103AA310
SHORTBLOCK ENGINE

The EJ22B is different, if referring to that.
Turbo Subies:
'87 GL-10 Turbo - SOLD
'90 BJ EJ22T/DOHC & 5speed swap - SOLD
'04 FXT, Forged internals, VF39, STI TMIC, Cobb AP- SOLD
'93 Legacy SS - 5-speed, SOLD :-(
'02 WRX -SOLD
'96 BD-turbo'd-SOLD
'98 SF - NA-T
wrxtcy
In Neutral

Post by wrxtcy »

Never said they were sold by Subaru. Just that there are new ones floating around. Talk to the right people and you’ll find em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scoobydoo94turbo
First Gear

Post by scoobydoo94turbo »

PM me i have a connection in the UK, if you can package the shortblock and have it ship ready then we are good!
05 Forester XT 2.5L Turbo DD 250,000km R.I.P
94 Legacy Turbo Touring Wagon 412,000km ) R.I.P
91 Legacy Sport Sedan 136,017km (parts car) R.I.P
04 Impreza TS Wagon 230,000km timing idler failed, being rebuilt!
94 Legacy Turbo Sedan 285,000km Mint DD
Baulde
First Gear

Post by Baulde »

scoobydoo94turbo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:04 am PM me i have a connection in the UK, if you can package the shortblock and have it ship ready then we are good!
Found someone in the UK that is willing to buy them. If it does not work out ill let you know.