Subaruparts.com

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

HomeSlice
Third Gear

Subaruparts.com

Post by HomeSlice »

subaruparts.com is ghey! i usta think they where good until i waited 2 months for my parts that was already siting at the dealer!!! i called and i they were like the parts are here. i was like are u gunna send them out???? they said there was sum bs mixup i asked for free stuff but no dice. much rather do biz with liberty subaru in nj mad freindly and jus as cheap as them.
MY93BC Legacy Sonora Sand---> black plasti-dip?
MY93GC Impreza Amethyst--> Glacier/aspen/pd White
93BC"edm" 93GC 90BC R.I.P.
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

I like Exeter Subaru... North Ursalia from NASIOC does their online stuff. Good prices and they're friendly and ship quickly. http://www.subaruwrxparts.com/ is their web site.
JasonGrahn
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by JasonGrahn »

hehehe.. I used to work there a long time ago homeslice. Back when the packages would get delivered on time. They guys and gals there are doing their best, but with what they have to work with, it has deteriorated. The dealership that owns them is starting to shy away from the i-net scene too from what i understand.
-Jason Grahn
mvons
In Neutral

Post by mvons »

I just ordered the heater core from them but had them check on other parts. They were slow responding.

Now I know to call if I have a question on a part. It is a lot quicker and a local dealer might have the answer.

When I ordered I paid for 2 day shipping. They sent it DHL and arrived in ONE DAY!!!

I'll stay with them being a west coast dealer. Their packing is incredible, no way to have damaged parts.
1991 2.2L Legacy L 2wd Auto 422k miles - waiting to have head gasket and trannie seal replaced.
RIP 1993 2.2L Legacy L AWD MT Sedan 280K prior abused.
1993 2.2L Legacy L AWD MT Wagon, got at 184k, rebuilding - burnt exhaust valves
gt2.5turbo
Second Gear

Post by gt2.5turbo »

www.1stsubaruparts.com isnt bad at all and ive never had any issues with them. They have a great interface for finding parts and list the part numbers for them. Plus you can always double check your part with there factory exploded views of what your looking for.
93 White Legacy Turbo Wagon: For Sale-ish
93 White Turbo Sedan: soon with a little more umf
91, funky brown purple gray color, legacy L Wagon: the "its so cheap i cant not pass it up" purchase to get me around when the others are down
mvons
In Neutral

Post by mvons »

I can't order from 1stsubaruparts.com because they require the first 30 days of order to be shipped to the billing address.

That is the post office for me, which is closed Sat. We have no mail delivery here. Don't get me going on that subject.

1stsubaruparts only uses Fedex or UPS.

1stsubaruparts also doesn't list whether a part is in stock when you go to order. But I will use their website if I am unsure of a part number. Thanks.
1991 2.2L Legacy L 2wd Auto 422k miles - waiting to have head gasket and trannie seal replaced.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

subaruparts.com has one overwhelmed woman doing the internet orders and their w-house ppicker isn't very good. I've had 3 instances of the wrong items shipped (2 left hand tie rods; a missing exhaust gasket and incorrect turbo gasket in the same order; and an intake gasket sent in response to my requesting the missing exhaust gasket). I finally went to the dealer for the missing exhaust gasket. Parts are much cheaper than the local dealer, though.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
bmxpunk
Third Gear

Post by bmxpunk »

I like subaruparts.com. they helped me build my impreza the first time!!!! they only missed 1 order and I understood that it was only Trish(right?) working on it so thats no bad. they always shipped fast and were pretty knowledgable when i gave them a bad description of a part.
2011 Mini Countryman S All4
1970 Honda Ct90
2001 Forester S of Doom - mowed down by a Cummins
1994/5/6/01/02/03/04/06/07/08 Impregacy OUtback SS STi Type R money pit- NEW RALLYCAR!!
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Yeah, Trish. She's pretty good when you can reach her, but I think the w-house picker isn't.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
mvons
In Neutral

Re: Subaruparts.com

Post by mvons »

As of 2010 new person at the desk that is responsive.

subarugenuineparts.com was a $1 less on the steering rack seal kit, but $1 isn't worth it when they don't list whether it is in stock. So we'll order from subaruparts.com once again, after we go to the pick a part and know that is all we need. I hate paying $10 for shipping one part, but I checked the high priced dealers here and San Bernardino is $48, beating out Palm Springs $45 vs Subaruparts $31+$10. The local dealers you add 9% to the price, 8.75% to Palm Springs and they don't have it in stock either. Palm Springs at least checked and said there were 32 in the nation available.