eurasian foreign autoparts

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

import_freak
First Gear

eurasian foreign autoparts

Post by import_freak »

All i can say is dont even think about ordering from them. I originally ordered my transmission from them on may 27. They told me that since it was memorial day weekend they wouldnt be able to the pulll tranny til tuesday. but i would recieve it by the following monday (june 6).
June 6th: no tranny

June 7th: call them up and ask where my tranny is. They tell me they had fork lift problems so they werent able to get it on the pallet (what are you a bunch of wussies cant lift a tranny?). They assure me it will be on its way that day, and ill have it by the 9th.

june 9th: call them up to see what the progress is. They tell me the tranny the pulled had a crack in the case so they have to pull another one. They tell me the just got a car in that will work.

june 10th: i call them up once again to see how its coming. This time they tell me that originally they had sent me a transmission out of an 89 legacy (i tell them they are dumb asses because they didnt have turbos in 89). The guy assures me they have a 93 legacy turbo awd in an automatic that will be pulled and shipped that day and ill recieve it on the 13th.

june 11th: I call to get a tracking number. He tells me he cant get in the office to get it, but assures me ill have on the 15th (but yesterday you said the 13th?).

june 13th. call for tracking number again. they tell me they didnt get it pulled all the way the week before. but its on a pallet waiting for freight to pick it up.

june 14th: I call for the last time for my tracking number. They tell me they never even had the transmission in the first place so they have to refund my money. I expressed my disgust with the company and the guy didnt even apologise (not that it would have made me happy).

There was also numerous time i was on hold for as long as 15 minutes. And times they were supposed to call me back but never did. so im never going to deal with them again. and you can damn well be sure ill tell everyone i can not to get parts from them. Oh ya theyre in colorado and here their website
www.eur-asian.com
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Wow, what a bunch of asshats!

I almost bought an EJ22T long block from them last fall but kinda got a weird feeling from a couple of the e-mails and a phone call. I'm sure glad I didn't.
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
import_freak
First Gear

Post by import_freak »

as of today (7/6/05) i still havent recieved my money back.
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler
scuzzy
Third Gear

Post by scuzzy »

That sucks, I had considered buying an EJ22T longblock from them; I'm glad I went with mmauto instead.

I'll be writing a report on them later today or tomorrow.
91 Legacy Wagon, Total Rally Car.

#82 M4 TRSCCA Rallycross

http://www.youtube.com/mobilepolice/
import_freak
First Gear

Post by import_freak »

YAY!!! finalyy got my money back from those turds (7/26)
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler