corbeau forza racing seat and bracket.

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

azn2nr
Fifth Gear

corbeau forza racing seat and bracket.

Post by azn2nr »

got a black forza yesterday. the seat is incredible quality super commfy for a fix back. the bracket is listed as a 89-99 legacy. but the bracket in the back center doest fit propper without modification and even then only one of the 2 bolts on that side will fit but its verry well secure. all in all a great seat.
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
ultrasonic
Third Gear

Post by ultrasonic »

do you find that you have more or less headroom than with your stock seat?
-steve-

03 Legacy L Wagon
91 Legacy Sport Sedan - SOLD
94 Legacy Touring Wagon - SOLD
00 Impreza L Sport Wagon - totaled!
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

soooooooo much more. it sits about 2 inches from the floor as does pretty much any seat you put on that bracket. the bracket is flat as possible so the seats are as low as possible. most corbeau seats are really thin on the seat area while providing plenty of coussion.

i can see how fast im goin now between 50 and 90 now cuz of this seat.
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

How can you sit that low?

I tossed in my fixed seat for a few days, and I could barely see over the steering wheel. I felt like a little old lady!

I'm almost 6'2" so I'm not some short bastard either.

I'm going to build a 2" square tube riser onto my bracket to raise the seat up a bit.

Do you have pictures of the bracket mods and seat in the car?
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

havent modded the bracked yet. it sits low but not as low as yours sits. i can still see clearly over my steering wheel. if i sit upright theres no prolmem if i slouch than theres slight visibility loss but nothing major.

ill take some pics for ya later
-jason
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

I'll need to re-check and re-install the seat.

I just seem to remember it being REALLY REALLY low, to the point where my shoulder was about even with the door.

I've become accustom to being able to see the hood of the car, and I'm not a gangster.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

at first i thought it was way low too. i just got used to it. i rember my shoulder crampin up from it being in the shrugged position when resting it on the door rest.
-jason