Tein S-tech springs

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

dzx
Fifth Gear

Tein S-tech springs

Post by dzx »

I found a set of wrx tein s-tech springs with 4 struts on ebay for 40 dollars. Finally got around to installing them the day before yesterday. They are definately quite a bit harder than the stock springs and I feel a lot more of the road which makes going up and down my driveway bonejarring. They dropped the car a bit but not horribly. Testing them out in the canyon where I live at 1am I passed a sheriff going the other way. Anyway, they helped the handling a lot and the car is able to maintain a higher speed through the corners. Definately worth the 40 dollars.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

ebay score ftw.

now post some pics of your turbo setup ;)
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Here is an old one, I finally got around to installing a 3" intake in place of the 2.5". I'll probably have more pictures when i'm done fabricating the parts i need to put the wrx heads on my car.

///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out