Koyo aluminum radiators kick ass!

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

kleinkid
Fourth Gear

Post by kleinkid »

I ordered through www.jazzproparts. They told me the radator ships from Koyo and they are back ordered there. Looking at my order today it says processing, so I'm guessing it should ship soon, maybe.
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

update

Post by kleinkid »

Jazzproparts won't have anymore R1819 Koyo radiators until end of February. I placed my order on Dec. 19 and got tired of waiting. Not a reflection on jazzproparts though, they were very nice talking to them on the phone. I instead found one at www.Raceinspired.com Took less than a week to get it. They do have price matching, so use it to get a better price than what they list it at. jazzproparts $216, raceinspired $240.95.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Always a good thing to know. Thanks for the update!
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

I need to get one of these swapped in before track days this summer. Saw one that Jake15 had at his shop - so nice!
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

I'm wondering if the koyo radiator from the 1993-1998 impreza will work with the n/a legacies.

It'd be nice to have some additional cooling capacity for those that have converted their n/a to turbo.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Also,

Did anyone get any pictures of these radiators???
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
2020 Outback Limted XT

kleinkid
Fourth Gear

Post by kleinkid »

Pictures of the radiator installed? Are you new? Use the search function on this website! Just kidding, of course, Josh. SuperRallyRoo has posted pictures installed in his car on page one of this thread. I'll take some pics of mine before I install it. It comes packaged very well and looks great. I won't be able to install until next week and will also install the Subaru block heater at the same time.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Well I kind of wanting pics of the radiator out, and/or maybe a comparison with the stock one, but thanks for pointing out there are pics of it installed on the first page.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
2020 Outback Limted XT

SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

sorry to bring this up so late. the jazzsport.com radiator is for the turbo 1.8l. i have a 2.2l n/a. it would still fit right
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
shemoves
Second Gear

Post by shemoves »

will the one listed in the OP work on a '92 SS with a manual trans?
shemoves
Second Gear

Post by shemoves »

bump for the two recent questions