DP's

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

beatersubi
Fifth Gear

DP's

Post by beatersubi »

Anyone have a ebay DP? I need something cheap and am wondering if anyone has ever had a problem with one of these.

Thanks all.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

i literally JUST got my ebay DP installed not more than one hour ago. i just got back lol. and it sounds great!!

it the turbo seems to spool about 500rpms earlier and the exhaust is a bit louder. i could definitely feel a performance gain when i strapped that on with my CBE.
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
BXSS
Fourth Gear

Post by BXSS »

I have a EZR DP from e-bay.

Welds are NICE (looks like TIG to me), its 3-series stainless, & I would have spent more $ on the raw materials (3" S-steel tubing, u-bend, & flanges) used to make this DP than it's purchase price!

I did port the area where the bellmouth & 3" sections met as there is a lip there that can't help flow.
Took like 20min to do including prep & clean-up time.
94 Legacy SS
96 Impreza OBS
99 Impreza OBS-T
04 Sienna XLE Limited AWD