15mm wheels spacers from TCSportline

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

15mm wheels spacers from TCSportline

Post by SILINC3R »

got these off of ebay for 100 shipping included. 15mm the 25mm were 5 bucks more but i wasnt sure if the would fit without rubbing the fenders when i drop the car. same company that i bought my strut bars from. all the products i have bought from them so far have been worth more than they cost. H&R cost around 130 for the same if not more. havent put these on yet so tomorrow will be the test. but so far very very pleased.

pics
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Explain the purpose of having 10 studs and it looks like some are shorter than others? Will it work like that or do you have to remove 5 of them? Is it so you can use 2 different bolt patterns? I've never used wheel spacers before.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Subaru_Nation555
Third Gear

Post by Subaru_Nation555 »

I believe 5 of the studs bolt onto the hub and the wheel bolts onto the other 5.
'06 Impreza 2.5i wagon
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Oh alright I got it.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

that was actually 2 not one. but if you think about that is how it would look. the shorter studs would be the factory studs and then the rim would go over the ones on top. these are 5X100 so they will work with our cars. i would have pulled them apart but i would have had to bust out the tire iron
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost