Goodridge Stainless Steel brakelines.

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Redlined
Fourth Gear

Goodridge Stainless Steel brakelines.

Post by Redlined »

Bought mine from Tirerack. for abour $120. Tirerack was prompt with there processing and delivery of my order.

The kit itself was fabulous. The lines are direct replacements. I got the WRX lines so the Middle mounting lug wasn't exact but thats why God made zip-ties.

The lines where appropriate length, The Threaded ends where appropriate size and thread pitch. the kit came with new bolts for the calipers, appropriate C-Clips (witch you will need, as the mount lugs are a bit bigger than the stock ones) and new copper washers.

All in all a swift and easy remove and replace with nothing to Jimmy, Jerry or Compton together.

Once in, the breaks where firmer, more exacting and transmit more road feel.

I must state that I feel this was money well spent and that this upgrade is a must have for anyone that drives their vehicle with ANY aggression.
Dave

Post by Buffman »

I bought a set for my 92 because they were cheaper than rubber lines from autozone. Cheaper even still after paypal and live search had that 30% off ebay items with paypal. I think I paid $90 for them:)
1992 Legacy LS Special Wagon..
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

I felt absolutely NO, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH difference after "upgrading" my lines to these.
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
Subaru_Nation555
Third Gear

Post by Subaru_Nation555 »

magicmike wrote:I felt absolutely NO, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH difference after "upgrading" my lines to these.
Nor did I :(
'06 Impreza 2.5i wagon
AWD_addict
Fifth Gear

Post by AWD_addict »

I got the version for a GC Impreza. It was all a direct bolt-in, with the minor exception of having to slide the strut mounting parts a little for best fit.

I can't comment on how much of a difference the SS lines made, since I also added rebuilt calipers and switched to Super Blue fluid (overkill) at the same time.
90 L+ wgn