RockAuto.com

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

magicmike
Fifth Gear

RockAuto.com

Post by magicmike »

Story:
I recently had to replace the front left ABS wheel speed sensor in my GF's honda accord and I googled the sensor + price and this place came up as the cheapest. I had never heard of the place before but the site looked pretty legit and they are based out of NY I think.

I litterally had the part ordered online in 2 minutes, they have an easy to use folder type system to identify the year, then vehicle, model etc.

What I really liked about the site is that I did not have to join the damn site like a bunch of other bastard sites make you do just to buy something. I just entered the billing info for the credit card clicked the box for shipping is the same as billing (easy), entered the card info, selected shipping method with accurate pricing, (I opted for fed ex next day for 15 bucks. I ordered the part yesterday around 3PM and I litterally got the part today around 11 am.

Price: $24.79!
Shipping: $15.07

Total at my door: $39.86

I had called a few parts places and no one carried this part, even the dealer did not carry this part. Autozone quoted $44.00 dollars and 8-10 days to arrive!

I think I have a bad wheel sensor in my subie so if so I will use this place again! Let me note, they have all sorts of stuff not just brake parts.

Two thumbs up!
:smt023 :smt023
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
Buffman
Second Gear

Post by Buffman »

I love rockauto. You can find 5% discount codes all over for them too.
1992 Legacy LS Special Wagon..