Dick Hannah Subaru in Vancouver

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Have you had good service from Dick Hannah Subaru?

Yes!
No votes
No. I hate them and they suck
50%
Sometimes... Depends who I deal with.
50%

Total votes: 2

smh0101
Fifth Gear

Dick Hannah Subaru in Vancouver

Post by smh0101 »

Dont deal with their parts department unless you get to deal with Michael K. NOT Mike.

Mike is a total moron...

Michael is actually intelligent and is helpful.

I get wholesale pricing because I've bought soooo much from them and I get discount pricing from Carr because I used to work there... but only from Michael. When I tried to get some Headgaskets, FujiBond, Front and Rear Main Seals, from them today Michael was on vacation. So I tried to torture myself and deal with Mike and he was like, "those price out at $54 a peice. And I can have them by Monday."

I told him I needed them sooner and he told me it would be an extra 5% for special handling. I them asked him if they could do anything on price because I've NEVER paid that much per Headgasket. EVER

He told me he couldnt do anything unless I was a "licensed wholesaler". And that they DO NOT sell them at all for less than that unless you are.

I called Carr Subaru in Beaverton.

Got HG for $33 a peice
Fujibond for 18
Not sure how much Front and Rear mains were,

Total... $97.10 and they would have them by tonight.

(And Mike knows who I am... He sees me in there every couple days and Michael has even told him that I get better pricing because of how much I buy from them)

Oh and dont get me started on Rick (the other parts guy) who basically gave me the cold shoulder when I went in to buy parts in my Carr unifiorm on my lunch break.

C/N: Avoid them at all costs unless you deal with Micheal. The other employees are blithering idiots who have NO business in the Auto industry.
~Spencer
94 Legacy Turbo (550 Robtune/ej20h v2 Sti RA drivetrain)
94 Legacy Ti Wagon (5mt ej22e)
91 rhd Legacy GT Wagon (factory 5mt, ej20g)
93 rhd Legacy GT type S2 Sedan (4eat, ej20g)
91 rhd Legacy Ti Type S 1.8
03 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
08 300 SRT8
Lunatech
Second Gear

Post by Lunatech »

I have no opinion about , have never dealt with either of the dealers mentioned I have never even stopped in Vancouver, but Beaverton is in Oregon and there is no sales tax. So unless the prices are drastically lower it seems it would be better to take the short drive to Beaverton.

Just my two cents worth.
Robert,

Rio Red 1990 L sedan 5MT at least 302000 mi. and Spruce Pearl 1996 Wagon 4EAT 245000 mi.

georryan wrote:
Don't knock him for thinking outside of the box. At least he has been creative.