kurumamotoring (ebay seller) DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

kurumamotoring (ebay seller) DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Post by kimokalihi »

I bought a patch harness from this seller and paid for it immediately on 5/20/2010 and patiently awaited the arrival of my harness which needed to be shipped to another member for repinning and wiring in a pair of ignitors to allow use of EJ20G modded ECU. The harness never came and after probably a week or so I emailed the seller to ask if my harness had been shipped and let them know I needed it right away. No response. Sent another email telling them they're wasting my time and to give me a refund if it hadn't been shipped yet. No response.

After 3 weeks I got tired of trying to contact the seller and filed a dispute with ebay. Three days later the seller finally responds to the dispute with this:

This is a lie. I never got a single email reply from the seller and I check my junkmail daily even though it should have been in my inbox. Plus if they had responded it would be in my messages when I log into ebay. If they were telling the truth they wouldn't have just now asked me if I wanted a refund because I already clearly stated in the email I sent them that I wanted a refund.

1st email I sent the seller:

2nd email I sent the seller:

This seller must be drop shipping product they do not even stock. Look here where they actually state that they have "more than 10 available"!! The seller's location is "FAST SHIPPING, United States". What a joke. I don't think it should be allowed on ebay for them to use a bogus location in their auction.

Kurumamotoring has a feedback rating of 53,460 and 98.6% positive. Had I investigated this further I would have realized this seller already has a bad rep with 110 negative feedbacks in the past 12 months alone! When I glanced at the feedback page I just saw the first page of nothing but positive feedbacks and didn't think to look any further. I figured 98.6% is pretty good and 50+ thousand transactions is pretty trustworthy. I was wrong.

The seller did refund my money in full but they screwed me by making me wait this whole time when I could have bought a harness from somewhere else and had it in time to send it off and now I'll have to wait until July. They never apologized so I'm giving them negative feedback because they obviously don't give a shit about their customers.

Bottom line is this seller doesn't care enough to use basic communication with their customers and even when something has gone wrong they can't even apologize. Don't bother wasting your time with this seller.

-Kimo
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson