EBC Sport Rotors/Green Stuff pads

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

just-rust
First Gear

EBC Sport Rotors/Green Stuff pads

Post by just-rust »

Needed new rotors and pads and decided to try these out. Decided to try the drilled and slotted rotors. I know there has been some good conversations on these so I figured I'd try them out for myself. Haven't ever had a set before.

I use my car for delivery and wear out pads and rotors constantly. I have had them in for about two weeks. I did the break in that EBC recommended and then put them to the test. Spent a good three plus hours stopping and going from speeds of 10 mph on up to 60 mph and everything in-between. They felt solid and like they weren't working too hard whether it was a jarring stop or a smooth stop. Best combo I have used so far. I will check back in a month or two. Hopefully the next post is as good as this one!
Rusty 1991 EJ22T - VF28 - '07 wrx TMIC - MBC - Invidia DP - Walbro 255 SOLD
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, with some neat stuff on it
91legacyawdturbo
Second Gear

Re: EBC Sport Rotors/Green Stuff pads

Post by 91legacyawdturbo »

Are the pads you got the dp3966c?? I'm looking for a set of pads that will Truely work on the tleg and not for an n/a legacy.
91 SS, v9 ej207 twin scroll swap, Gda wrx dash swap.
2002 wrx sport wagon
just-rust
First Gear

Post by just-rust »

Check out this link:

http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/61A3070A0A0.aspx

There is a model selection dropdown under "Front Pads". I selected the turbocharged option. They went in perfect!
Rusty 1991 EJ22T - VF28 - '07 wrx TMIC - MBC - Invidia DP - Walbro 255 SOLD
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, with some neat stuff on it
Lega-see
In Neutral

Post by Lega-see »

will check that out too