Rallycrosses in NC

Autocross, Rallycross, ProRally, Drag, WRC, F1 etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

rallysam
Fourth Gear

Post by rallysam »

Figured out the drivetrain problem
Registered for the event.
Made a hotel reservation.
Ready to face 3 hours of DC rush hour hell tonight
:wink:
'00 Impr RS - sold
'91 Legacy Turbo 5MT - mothballed
13psi, TurboXS TBE, WRX IC, Hallman MBC, TurboXS FCD, KYB AGX, Phil's STI seat, SPT short shifter, David Carter hood, Zeitronix widebandO2, Kuhmo rally tires, STI IC spray, thanks:gearboxtech.com
rallylegacy57
In Neutral

Post by rallylegacy57 »

Yes we will see you tomorrow. You get to see my new Legacy. This one is a 1993 5 speed with less miles and in much better shape. See you bright and early. Make sure you go to the BMW Farm site. We are using a new field as well. Should be interesting.

~Keith
1993 Legcy LSi AWD 5 Speed Rallycross car
rallysam
Fourth Gear

Post by rallysam »

Good times.

Arg! rallylegacy57 beat me by just a second in the NA Legacy! I need more practice :wink:
'00 Impr RS - sold
13psi, TurboXS TBE, WRX IC, Hallman MBC, TurboXS FCD, KYB AGX, Phil's STI seat, SPT short shifter, David Carter hood, Zeitronix widebandO2, Kuhmo rally tires, STI IC spray, thanks:gearboxtech.com
rallylegacy57
In Neutral

Post by rallylegacy57 »

rallysam wrote:Good times.

Arg! rallylegacy57 beat me by just a second in the NA Legacy! I need more practice :wink:
You forgot to mention I was on street tires to your rally tires. :wink: I will say the course probably favored the low end torque of the NA motor over the turbo motor. Either way it was great seeing another Legacy out again and and glad to see everything went well with your car this time Sam. Looking forward to coming up to Oakland Acres in July and running with you guys.

~Keith
rallysam
Fourth Gear

Post by rallysam »

Yeah, I was definitely thrown off by the course. Through those tight, slow, rutted turns with no traction, I bogged down at least once each run. No excuse, the car is capable of getting through that kind of stuff fast - I just need to learn how to drive through that kind of stuff! :wink:
'00 Impr RS - sold
rallylegacy57
In Neutral

Post by rallylegacy57 »

Bump for the July 1st event this weekend.