race of champions

Autocross, Rallycross, ProRally, Drag, WRC, F1 etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

thehookeup
Third Gear

race of champions

Post by thehookeup »

so someone told me about this show that aired quite awhile ago. In the show there was a kart, wrc, f1, nascar, indy drivers. they all competed in each others sport 5 or 6 different types of racing, to prove which type of driver was the overall best. subsequently the nascar driver came in dead last in all events, including his own ( thank god because i hate nascar more than anyone in the world), from what i have heard.

The problem is i cant find what network it was aired on, or what the show was called. i have been researching, and i found a event called race of champions. which puts drivers face to face on tarmac track. wrc f1 and every type of driver that you can think of face to face. but that only proves who the best on that tiny little track. So i know that isnt the show that im looking for.

Does anybody know what im talking about or have a idea of what this show might be called?

Also..if this show didnt actually air or exist. do you think this would be a great competition
-93 2.2T (RIP), 93 N/A best car on earth.
-00 legGT, 18" PIAA sport mesh wheels, front/rear Rallitek sways, lowered whitelines, coming soon: 2.5L sti internals, 20g heads P&P, twin charged. motor is almost ready to go in.
Andrew
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Race of Champions. Held every year. Jeff Gordon and some other NASCAR dudes won the Nation Cup a few years ago.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
thehookeup
Third Gear

Post by thehookeup »

did they win the whole thing? because that would be nuts. especially since they are going up against f1 and other drivers. kudos to them if they did it. i thought loeb won it last year
-93 2.2T (RIP), 93 N/A best car on earth.
-00 legGT, 18" PIAA sport mesh wheels, front/rear Rallitek sways, lowered whitelines, coming soon: 2.5L sti internals, 20g heads P&P, twin charged. motor is almost ready to go in.
Andrew
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

They divide it into coutries with different drivers from each and from different diciplines so there's a country team winner and an individual winner. Last year, Loeb was the overall winner, and the Nascar dudes won the country division or whatever a few years ago (maybe 2003 or something), but someone else won overall (probably an F1 or WRC guy, I don't really remember).
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Anyone have a good source on the interweb for this stuff?
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.