Harvestfest Rallycross 10/25/08 WA

Autocross, Rallycross, ProRally, Drag, WRC, F1 etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Humanzee
In Neutral

Harvestfest Rallycross 10/25/08 WA

Post by Humanzee »

Does anybody know anything about the PRG/NWR-SCCA event for October 25 here in Washington State? I called the Straddleline ORV park and they do not have it on their schedule, just an open track day for motorbikes.

Tried contacting PRG through the contacts on their website but no response or disconnected phone numbers. This event is on all the northwest calendars but I can't confirm it with any organizer. I don't want to drive a couple hours only to find out that there will be no event.

Anybody know who I should try to contact for clarification, or what the story is?

Thanks, just spent a few months putting our SS together and want to run it someplace before next season.
'93 SS Turbo
'90 L SW drove it into the ground now its dead and gone.
other:'00 A4 1.8t, 02 A6 3.0 Avant
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

It is on for Saturday the 25th. I exchanged emails w/ Kim Craddock (PRG webmaster) to confirm that it is actually on.

I'm planning on attending in my Impreza. Hope to see you there.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
Humanzee
In Neutral

Post by Humanzee »

dang, not so fast,

I got an email from the NWR rally web coordinator relayed from Kim one of the organizers,

We have tried all we can to clean out the arena, just too much water and muck. We will have to postpone the rallycross. Kim
Crap sandwich, now we probably won't get to run till 2009.
'93 SS Turbo
'90 L SW drove it into the ground now its dead and gone.
other:'00 A4 1.8t, 02 A6 3.0 Avant
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Crap sandwich, indeed.
According to their website, last night, it was on. Now, this morning, postponed.
Am highly disappointed.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.