»  Archive »  BC-BF Legacyworks Archive
#WRX Intercooler Install

Custom Search
Login | Register

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: WRX Intercooler Install
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 9:50 am 
Matt Reese here reporting on the 2002 WRX intercooler install. All went well, if you consider taking a sledge to the firewall ok. The interooler is in and working very well. A nice match for the 2002 WRX turbo. Now, with a 15 psi spike and a level out pressure of 12.5 psi, the car runs 0-60 in 4.925s and the 1/8th in 8.64s with a 60ft time of 1.82s (This is on the street not the track). I need to get out of the city for another 1/4 mile run. Again, these times are taken with the new G-Tech Pro Competition. The car is being weighed for sure Friday. By the weekend the 1/4 will be run and the boost is coming up a few pounds. Just as soon as the fuel pressure gauge is installed (tomorrow night). I want to make sure fueling is OK!

I have taken a picture of the intercooler installed. Nothing special but I'll email it to you if you ask.

Matt - 1991 Legacy Turbo - Auto Tranny - Sault Ste. Marie, ON Canada

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]