Looking for a wire diagram and advice.

Headlights to tailights and everything in between.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

rigit225
In Neutral

Looking for a wire diagram and advice.

Post by rigit225 »

Hey everyone, just bought a 92 legacy wagon. Got a great deal on it, but the windows, blower motor, sunroof fuel/coolant gauges and seat belts are not working. I'm pretty savvy with cars having worked on VW's for years, but I am having trouble locating a reliable diagram. Far as I can see all the fuses and circuit breakers test good, but I have no power to the number 5 and 9 fuse. any help would be appreciated.
mike-tracy

Re: Looking for a wire diagram and advice.

Post by mike-tracy »

Hi And welcome to the forum! To find the service manuals, go back to bbs.legacycentral.org and click on "Stuff you need to know." Then click on "Subaru Manuals, Service Bulletins, and more."

After for verifying the usual fuses are good, I would check for disconnected plugs around the driver and passenger footwell area, there's a removable fabric covered-plastic piece that covers a lot of plugs. Also, under the steering column is 80% of all plugs in the car, check on those too. With all those things not working (assuming the fuses are good), it honestly sounds like the previous owner took the dash out and forgot to plug everything back in, lol.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.