Microsquirt on my 2.2 T 88 GL.

Headlights to tailights and everything in between.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

S Webster
In Neutral

Microsquirt on my 2.2 T 88 GL.

Post by S Webster »

Hi All. Haven't been around for a while, bought a new property with an old home. Working seven days a week and loving it. The vehicle in question is my old 88 GL 10 T. I did a 2.2 T swap a few years ago but never got it running right, in spite of all the help from you guys and in particular Josh. So it's been sitting in my shop, in the way ever since. I took a little time a while back to try to get at it again, but realized I'd been away so long I've forgotten a lot. At that point, I decided if I was goin to have to start over I might as well begin with an after market ECU. I recently bought a Microsquirt and supporting sensors, and have been studying up on the install,(in my spare time). Been reading at the M. S. forum and here, and am getting close to pulling the trigger on the install. I haven't found a recent thread on other Microsquirt installs, so thought I'd see if there's any recent info. I'm still driving my 93 SS Lagecy, it's such a great little car, if this M. S. conversion works out, I'd consider doin it to the Legy as well. But first, to get my GL back on the road, I really miss that little car. Thanks guys. S..
S Webster
In Neutral

Re: Microsquirt on my 2.2 T 88 GL.

Post by S Webster »

Hi folks. I thought someone would ring in on this. I keep searching threads here and at DIYAUTOTUNE. They all seem to run out before the payoff. Anybody? S..
mike-tracy

Re: Microsquirt on my 2.2 T 88 GL.

Post by mike-tracy »

Haven't heard of anyone on here get it running successfully
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.