BPV Fitment

That spinning thing that makes all of the cool noises. OE and Aftermarket.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

BPV Fitment

Post by Mattheww044 »

Don't wanna sound "rice" here, but my buddy is selling his car/parting out some things. He has the Adjustable bov/50-50/BPV from AVO that he will sell me for pretty cheap so i want to pick it up because I know AVO is a legit company and I like the way the last one sounded that was on the Radio Flyer.

I know that the recirc nipple will head down towards the throttle cables on our cars with a BOV/BPV made for a wrx/sti. What have you guys done to solve this? I plan on running 50/50 if my car "accepts" it, but if not I will continue to run full recirc. My question is, what have you guys done to make the aftermarket BPVs work with a TMIC? I plan on going FMIC next summer, but for the time being I would like this investment to be useful to me. Just wanting to hear your guys' opinions and how you made yours work. The only thing I can think of is to get a flat flange with a hole that would act as a "spacer" to lift the BPV up out of the way of the throttle cables, but then I would imagine it would probably hit the hood. Any ideas or constructive comments are appreciated. here is the BPV I am getting:

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/AVO-Blo ... -2004-2007
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Re: BPV Fitment

Post by Mattheww044 »

anyone got any pics of their set-up or anything like that? Ideas?