code 45

That spinning thing that makes all of the cool noises. OE and Aftermarket.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

91legacyawdturbo
Second Gear

code 45

Post by 91legacyawdturbo »

OK so I have swapped my 95 impreza L 2 door with a ej22t/25d combo.
I've also merged a 93-94 turbo 5 speed wiring harness into the car. The
car will run an drive. problems are code 45 and only code 45. I've ran
d-check multiple times, also have four turbo ecus. 4 pressure sensors. pressure exchange
solenoids, wastegate pressure sensor. gone through the harness multiple times.
also verified with a 6-volt battery source from the ecu to the pressure sensor and the
pressure exchange, no voltage drop. car will not rev past 4k at any boost pressures that
tend to be the common trend with this code. I cannot figure this out. is the ground for the pressure sensor
also use a body ground. this I ask because the fsm does not show where the wiring goes. instead I see a box with a number. maybe for a pull out sheet?? I don't have that can any one confirm this problem?
vacuum diagrams show that I have the lines correctly ran and they're new lines. fpr is good. no vacuum leaks, ive used 5 cans of brake cleaner lol.

This swap is usung 440cc grey injectors, 255 walbro, td04, gc8 slanty ic,ej22t block, ej25d heads and intake mainfold, under the intake manifold wrx turbo inlet, hiatachi maf, parallel fuel lines, turbo legacy ecu,
stock tleg bpv, 3inch invidia tbe, compression is good, injectors are good. also running ej20g coil on plug wired to wasted spark set up and they're good on olms aswell and have no cracking. plugs are new and look ok.
91 SS, v9 ej207 twin scroll swap, Gda wrx dash swap.
2002 wrx sport wagon
91legacyawdturbo
Second Gear

Re: code 45

Post by 91legacyawdturbo »

figured it out two wires touching/ shield and the signal
91 SS, v9 ej207 twin scroll swap, Gda wrx dash swap.
2002 wrx sport wagon
cj91legss
Fifth Gear

Re: code 45

Post by cj91legss »

So Question. You say you're running coil on plug off the SS ecu with wasted spark. How did you manage this? I attempted to convert to coil on plug using later wrx packs, but for the life of me I could not get cyl 3/4 to fire at all.
91 L-TW Wagon with a full Swap -RIP
92 SS Prefaced, GD dash swapped, 22T/205 Hybrid 20 psi - BEAST!
93 SS Bone Stock Gone!
94 TW Bone Stock Gone!
91 SS 4EAT Sold!
98 LGT 4EAT
98 LGT Wagon 4EAT