Goody, goody, goody! :)

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

Opie
First Gear

Goody, goody, goody! :)

Post by Opie »

:D Talked to Mastro Subaru today and my buddy that works there has been wrenching on the Legacy all day, the new tranny came in yesterday (a day earlier than expected! :D ) and they jumped on it this morning! He said the tranny is in, new starter is in...all that's left is putting all the air intake stuff back together and reattaching the hoses & such.

Whoohoo! So it looks like I'll be headed over tomorrow to help finish it up and bring it home! :D I think I'll pick up a new axle tonight and replace the bad one on the right front while were at it tomorrow! Can't wait to get this thing on the road!

Just wanted to share my excitement!
2010 Kia Forte SX 5EAT
2011 Forester Touring 4EAT
1994 Impreza 5MT-AWD Rally-x Car
Brat4by4
Stratified

Post by Brat4by4 »

Have fun. Enjoy the boost! I'll be getting mine back monday or so. Even though I won't be able to drive it much with snow on the ground now and summer tires (and salt)... but when it dries up again.... hoo-boy, watch out!
1993 WMP BC6 5MT EJ22T 9psi 3.9:1 213k 205/55R16

62.6 m/s @ 0.66 bar. Gotta love boost. :)
HomeSlice
Third Gear

Post by HomeSlice »

so you got a brand new 4eat? how much did that run you?
cheers on geting the car back!!!!
MY93BC Legacy Sonora Sand---> black plasti-dip?
MY93GC Impreza Amethyst--> Glacier/aspen/pd White
93BC"edm" 93GC 90BC R.I.P.
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Ooohhh! Hey Opie, I know you're having your dinner tonight, but we're planning on a drive from Orlando to Ormond Beach Sunday, wanna swing up and join us? It's in the SE forum of Nabisco... :)
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
Opie
First Gear

Post by Opie »

HomeSlice wrote:so you got a brand new 4eat? how much did that run you?
cheers on geting the car back!!!!
No, not "brand new" SOA wants $5200 for a brand new one! :shock: Thanks to the hard work of one of my contacts at SOA, we can all now get Genuine Subaru 4EAT reman's for the '91 - '94 Legacy Turbo, 2 year/24000 mile warranty for around $2400. They were previously not availible :D

I drove the car on Saturday and the tranny feels great! I'll be picking it up on Monday (and dropping my RS off!). Then I'll get to work on the other nagging issues it has!

Whoohoo!
2010 Kia Forte SX 5EAT
2011 Forester Touring 4EAT
1994 Impreza 5MT-AWD Rally-x Car