Kills/Killed by...

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

FrmRgz2Rchz
First Gear

Post by FrmRgz2Rchz »

Raced a 91 eclipse GS turbo. Didn't kill him and he didn't kill me, but I couldn't get a good launch for anything. We raced twice and both times I was in the lead until fourth gear. I kept the lead for a second while in 4th and then he would pull ahead. He couldn't believe I hit 4th gear. He said he was only in 3rd. Not sure if the race was the 1/4 or not.
Andy Rose
1993 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
1999 Hyundai Accent
import_freak
First Gear

Post by import_freak »

So Im driving to the theatre to see matrix revolutions tonight. and I pull up behind a 03-04 accord 2 door riced out. The light turns green he punches it and so do I. Then his passenger leans out the window to get a good look at me, as I pull in the lane next to him and Im gaining fast. Were coming to the next light and its red so I start slowing down. When were both stopped I give him the whats up nod. But he justs blows me off like Im nothing. Little did he know that would be the death (not literally) of him. Green light, we both punch it. Were neck and neck till about 30 then Im gone. I top off at about 65 (the speed limit is 45 here) but he's still coming so im like "HECK NO". I go to around 85 and take my exit, so does he. And im thinking "does he really want to get his butt kicked again"? But he doesnt. He turns off at the next road. All in all I had a good laugh, saw A good movie, and put a honda in its place so its was a very good night for me. :twisted:
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler
FrmRgz2Rchz
First Gear

Post by FrmRgz2Rchz »

I think i street race too much. Anywho...

I was on the way to see matrix revolutions last night as well and as I entered the highway, I ride side by side with an older Porche 966 turbo. I accellerate a little to see if he bites and he does. I had to pull behind him because of traffic, but i get right up on his bumper and stay there. I had to keep letting off the gas as to not hit him. But I just keep riding him through 4th gear. We had to slow down because of traffic and didn't get another go at it.
Andy Rose
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
1999 Hyundai Accent
Brat4by4
Stratified

Post by Brat4by4 »

Took out a Nissan SE-R Spec V, tweaked Impreza 2.5RS, turbo Impreza 2.5RS, some riced out Jetta and some other sedan, and an SVT Focus. Not bad for one night. Maybe the Focus needed 7 gears :roll:

Got stomped by a 1.8T GTi, though. Those engines get around 70 whp with a chip and are pushing 240 to the ground with exhaust. He had both. Did I mention I put my exhaust on :D
1993 WMP BC6 5MT EJ22T 9psi 3.9:1 213k 205/55R16

62.6 m/s @ 0.66 bar. Gotta love boost. :)
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I stomped a Mistubishi Galant or Mirage, couldn't really tell. The car was tastefully done , nice gun metal wheels, exhaust and paintjob. No real rice.
We went at it from a stop light and I pulled away fast the first time. The second we went from about a 20 mph roll but he was ahead by about 3 car lengths when we hit it. Again I easily caught, past and pulled away from him before the road went one lane. The 3rd ( ya he still wanted more) he pulled into the right lane as the road went back into 2 lanes and hit it. I had to wait for a slower car in front of me to turn before I could get on it so he was out about 5 car lengths. AGAIN I caught, passed and pulled away from him. After that he pulled of the road and dissappeared. I know it isn't much of a kill but it was the only guy I could find last night. :roll:
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
Dr Nick
Second Gear

Post by Dr Nick »

Got a V6 Ford Cougar last night. He passed me doing about 90 in a 40 zone. Next set of lights I was right behind him with a beautiful uphill dual carriageway ahead. Off the lights he goes for it and I sit right behind him WAY faster than I ever drive. Coming up to the next island he goes to change lanes AND I'M ALREADY ALONGSIDE!! Tee hee - just shows that having a sporty coupe is no match for an old wagon with nearly 185,000 miles on it... 8)
- Rob

1992 Legacy Turbo Estate (Wagon) / 5MT / 186k miles. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/legacy.html[/url]
1986 Suzuki GSX-R400 / 6MT / 43k km. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/mybike.html[/url]
ericS2the6
First Gear

Post by ericS2the6 »

last week beat a 3 series from a light, and a week b4 that beat another 3 series on motorway entrance :D
subafreak
First Gear

Post by subafreak »

Roasted a 93 Accord the other night, in my Loyal. :D
92 SVX 6 speed, 165 shot NOS, Koni GC
91 Legacy S.S. FMIC, TD04 (so what?)
90 Legacy wagon (Beater)
92 Loyal monster wagon (EJ22) and 30" tires.
78 BRAT (EJ22T comming)

I blow s@#t up.
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Kept up with a V6 Mustang auto with huge ricy fart can... Wish I coulda beat him, but I have this "hesitation" problem :evil: :lol:
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
petridish38
Second Gear

Post by petridish38 »

lost to an intrepid, but i wasn't far behind. If i had AWD i prolly could have beaten him since i could have dumped the clutch more. damn FWD :evil:
1990 Legacy LS Sedan FWD NA MT
209,000 miles!
2002 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon
http://www.myspace.com/petridish38
http://www.cardomain.com/id/petridish38
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I had a few encounters in the greater D.C. area recently.

1st was a sweet ass black Porche 911 turbo in the Potomac area :twisted: . We left the light and it was actually fairly even through first because he punched it late (I don't think he expected me to pull away as hard as I did) he started pulling pretty hard on me in second then I had to turn off but it sounded soooo sweet man. 8)

2nd was a modded Focus in the Collage Park area. We were at a light (he was actually behind me but busted ass to get next to me at a red light) and this guy starts blurping his engine at me. Now there is about an inch of slushy crap on the road and I can't even believe this guy is serious. He was alone and I had 3 others in my car too. The light turns green and BAM by late in second I was at least 5-6 car lengths ahead and he just gave up. :lol: Sucker never saw it coming. I even slowed down to let him catch up and go again but he slowed down too so as to stay behind me :roll: I put the fear of Subarina in him. Bwuhahaha

3rd was a Honda Civic in the Rocklin area, we went from about a 25 mph roll and it wasn't even close. I pulled away so fast that even I was suprised. I don't understand why someone with a car that is all show and no go would even try to take on Subarina. :twisted:
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
91White-T
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 91White-T »

Caught a light with an M5 last night, but decided against running it... :oops:
98 Ford Contour V6 24V 5MT
98 Chevy Camaro Z28 LS1 6MT
91 Rio Red SS 5MT Sold
91 Flat Black Wagon L+ 4EAT RIP
91 Pearl White SS 4EAT RIP
FrmRgz2Rchz
First Gear

Post by FrmRgz2Rchz »

Some newer 2.2 cavy pulls up to me at a light and it turns green. I don't launch, I just take off normally. I let it get up to about 3 grand when boost normally starts to come in and shift. The cavy starts to pull a bit. I easily catch up in 2nd and i pass him a bit. I shift around 3500. In 3rd, I stay right beside him. The speed limit is 35, so I don't go too fast. We come to another light...side by side. Honestly, I can't tell if he was trying to race me. As soon as the light turns green, I am dumping the clutch at 4 grand, and I take off. About 4 seconds later, I'm at 60 and slowing down.

He followed me to my job, i was on my way back from delivering a pizza, and asked me what I had. He tried to get me to race his turbo s-10 for $50. He said he'd even turn down the boost. I had a huge boost leak at the time, so I declined. As it turned out, he worked for some mom n pop pizza place and was on his way back to the store from a delivery. That just proves, Pizza Hut kicks ass.
Andy Rose
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
1999 Hyundai Accent
czo79
Second Gear

Post by czo79 »

Andy, have you ever been to amsterdam? I met a pizza delivery guy (or two) there a few years ago I think from ohio, and colombus sounds about right, I think one of thems name was andy....wouldn't it be funny if he was into subarus and he was you...
micum
if it was you, you might not really remember it....
Micum
91 Legacy Turbo Sport - 94 JDM EJ20G
97 Legacy 2.5 GT - mod'd
93 Impreza L AWD (sold)
97 Legacy 2.5 GT (deceased)
98 Legacy Outback (sold)
jbs_racing
In Neutral

Post by jbs_racing »

Killed:

BMW M3 -03
BMW M5 Turbo -95 or something like that
Volvo 850 T5R w chip, full turboback exhaust and more
another Volvo 850 T5R w chip, full turboback exhaust and more
Saab 9000 2.3 T
Volvo 240 with Chevy 350ci V8
BMW M3 -96
Honda CRX (the fastest one in sweden)

there are some more but I cant remember what cars they were.

Killed by:

none so far...
/Mattias
Sweden
tbs@tele2.se
TBS - Tuned By Svensson
SUBARU - Cause nothing else is good enough...
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

I was coming home this afternoon, and got behind a bmw 3 series on a cloverleaf interchange. Kid driving it was a little asian dude, driving like a punkass, i stayed on his ass, all the way around the cloverleaf, and then passed him, uphill. The guy looked over at me, and his mouth dropped open. Never expected a shitty station wagon on 14" steelies with a blonde girl driving to keep up. :cool:
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

LOL!!!!

That suspension and seat setup comes in very handy! ;)
FrmRgz2Rchz
First Gear

Post by FrmRgz2Rchz »

Sorry micum, never been to amsterdam. I'll keep my eye out for another Andy here in ohio who's in to Subarus and if I meet one, I'll ask him if he's ever been to Amsterdam.
Andy Rose
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
1999 Hyundai Accent
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Not to down your conquest as there are always exceptions, Laurel, but I don't think I've ever run into a BMW owner who can drive. I think they get those cars to project the image that they can. Like Hummer H2 to project the image that the little woosie owner is a tough guy.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

hahaha, true. I just thought it was kinda fun. made me feel good about my shitbox
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

Hmmmm. . .

The 405 to I5 off-ramp. . . . 270 degree turn spilling out to that uphill expanse heading toward the 188th st exit? ;)
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

that would be it. good times. My favorite part about coming home
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

LaureltheQueen wrote:that would be it. good times. My favorite part about coming home
I hear you there. . .

You should try my car. . . . about the time you spill-out and slam the hammer down, it's like the space shuttle taking off! :twisted:

Uphill climbs while accelerating kick ass!
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

I'd wreck it. :)
TireIron
In Neutral

Post by TireIron »

if you like accelerating uphill you shouldve tried my camaro, over 250 ft lbs of torque to the ground, that thing could pull uphill doing 80 in OD at 1500 rpms. mmmm..... i wish a main bearing hadnt spun in it.
92 legacy turbo auto awd, no mods yet

96 svx, still a baby