uhh... I really dislike Fernando Alonso

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

Imprezive
Fourth Gear

uhh... I really dislike Fernando Alonso

Post by Imprezive »

He is a crybaby. I hate his eye brows. and he plots against Lewis Hamilton.

What kinda guy has the audacity to come out and say he will do anything he can to help Massa take the Driver's Championship.

He really needs to get over his little tiff with Hamilton.

Alonso is such a d-bag.
1992 T-Leg = 195whp 197wtq SOLD :(
1988 4Runner RIP
2006 Suzuki DRZ400sm
2007 Miata
1994 Miata
2003 WRX Wagon
2016 Mazda 3
quicklook
Second Gear

Post by quicklook »

can't say i know who you are talking about.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I agree. He has enough talent to not need to be such a pussy, but does it anyway. I like Raikkonen (but hate Ferrari) because he doesn't give a fuck and Kubica because he just goes about quietly overdriving a 2nd rung car. Hamilton's good, but he's getting too arrogant for me now and needs to learn to control himself better.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Imprezive
Fourth Gear

Post by Imprezive »

evolutionmovement wrote:I agree. He has enough talent to not need to be such a pussy, but does it anyway. I like Raikkonen (but hate Ferrari) because he doesn't give a fuck and Kubica because he just goes about quietly overdriving a 2nd rung car. Hamilton's good, but he's getting too arrogant for me now and needs to learn to control himself better.
I agree, Hamilton is getting a little loopy but seems like a decent guy overall. I'd really like to see how Sebastian Vettel could fair if he made it through Turn 1 of Lap 1 unscathed. haha, he definitely has talent but just cannot seem to get outta the chaos that is tha mid-pack.

quicklook, I'm talking about Formula 1 racing.

I've heard people criticizing Hamilton and the fact that he got signed to Mclaren-Mercedes and how they think it is unfair. But when is life fair?! Kubica is stuck driving a a BMW and trying to hang with the mclarens and ferraris. I wonder how he'd do in the seat of one of those manufacturers?

Hamilton has talent and it'd be a shame to waste it by getting stuck driving an inferior car. Heikki Kovaleinen is a good example of how it isn't all up to the quality of the car, he's driving a mclaren almost identical to hamilton's but just can't hang.
1992 T-Leg = 195whp 197wtq SOLD :(
1988 4Runner RIP
2006 Suzuki DRZ400sm
2007 Miata
1994 Miata
2003 WRX Wagon
2016 Mazda 3