Washingtonians...

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Washingtonians...

Post by beatersubi »

Check this out.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
smh0101
Fifth Gear

Post by smh0101 »

lol
~Spencer
94 Legacy Turbo (550 Robtune/ej20h v2 Sti RA drivetrain)
94 Legacy Ti Wagon (5mt ej22e)
91 rhd Legacy GT Wagon (factory 5mt, ej20g)
93 rhd Legacy GT type S2 Sedan (4eat, ej20g)
91 rhd Legacy Ti Type S 1.8
03 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
08 300 SRT8
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Yeah, sure. Lolz. Until she institutes a state income tax on top of one of the nation's highest sales tax rates. All to account for her spending habits. I'll be lol'ing all the way to AK.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
smh0101
Fifth Gear

Post by smh0101 »

I was lol-ing at the amazing stupidity of the general public for putting/allowing her to be put back into office.

Its absolutely absurd.

And this is why i want to get the FUCK out of the NW... well... this and the rain.
~Spencer
94 Legacy Turbo (550 Robtune/ej20h v2 Sti RA drivetrain)
94 Legacy Ti Wagon (5mt ej22e)
91 rhd Legacy GT Wagon (factory 5mt, ej20g)
93 rhd Legacy GT type S2 Sedan (4eat, ej20g)
91 rhd Legacy Ti Type S 1.8
03 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
08 300 SRT8
Richard
Third Gear

Post by Richard »

Looks alot like Wisconsin politics.

http://badgerblogger.com/?p=4158
-2004 Liquid Silver WRX "Pretty Hate Machine"
Apex3
Fourth Gear

Post by Apex3 »

I still can't believe she won again. I guess I shouldn't say again, after all the recount bullshit last time. I thought it was a given that she was going to lose, I'm not sure wtf happened. And I still don't know a single person that voted for her.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Apex3 wrote:I still can't believe she won again. I guess I shouldn't say again, after all the recount bullshit last time. I thought it was a given that she was going to lose, I'm not sure wtf happened. And I still don't know a single person that voted for her.
I heard one theory that credited her win to the 'Obama factor', in that our new pres inspired so many poeple to get out and vote that vote they did- democrat accross the ballot regardless of candidate or proposition. Thats the only sense I can make of her re-election and the passing of prop1. Whatever, its only our money, right?
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

And the alternative is Dino Rossi? Get real!! Pay to play kids!
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

So you support Chris's economic policies? What stances of Rossi's did you disagree with?
If local gov't keeps up like it is I will be paying to play. On my own terms... in anchorage.
You were serious, right?
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Serious dude. Not everyone thinks like you do. But the ones that don't aren't into yuck-yucking about it on websites...

Oh, and my mother lives in Anchorage and it sucks up there...so I don't think we are going to see eye to eye on this one.

CG...unpopular, strident, unphotogenic but smart as hell...enjoy!

http://www.nwprogressive.org/weblog/200 ... ate-a.html
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
tturnpaw
First Gear

Post by tturnpaw »

This thread makes me sick....
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Not everyone thinks like you do.
Very true. I suppose I shouldn't have assumed that everyone is capable of and practices rational and logical thought regularly.
And if 'yuck-yucking' means posting relevent factual statistics that directly affect fellow board members, then yeah I'm guilty.
Finding a progressive publication to support a wildly democratic governer is not difficult. Show me a conservative, or libertarian even, media outlet not that sings the praises of our new guv, but merely concedes that the better candidate won and is doing a successful job of running the state and I'll be impressed.