Forza 4 Subaru's

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Forza 4 Subaru's

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-I know I'm a little late to the party. I just got my Xbox back a couple months ago and been out of the gaming scene for over two years now. Been playing a lot of Forza 4 and a little Horizon here and there. I just wanted to show of the Legacy I made.

-It kinda resembles what I wouldn't mind having in real life. Its an A600. Has 08-11 gearing with a 07 sixth gear. Top speed I've seen is 178 mph. Very competitive A class car. Does have a hard time keeping up with the Corvette's and Ferrari's on long straights. Been spending a lot of time with it, tuning, setting some lap times, etc.
-Here are a couple:
-1:01.894 at Tsukuba
-1:36.251 at Laguna Seca

-If anyone wants to share their Forza experiences, your more than welcome to. Pretty soon I'll get into some more testing with the other STi's etc.
-My gamertag is cav3man227.

-Joe
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog
turbo970
Third Gear

Re: Forza 4 Subaru's

Post by turbo970 »

how do i get this leggy on my x box? i have forenza 4
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-Its a DLC car. 160 MS points will get you the car! You can find it in the game.

-Joe
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog
turbo970
Third Gear

Post by turbo970 »

so i gotta down load it or by it from ms
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-Yea, if your connected to the internet, just go to Subaru as if you were buying a new car and you should see it there.

-Joe
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

James614
Fourth Gear

Post by James614 »

It made me sad that this car was pulled from Horizon (as well as the other two Legacy's). Many of the quirkier cars have made it back in via DLC packs (like the Ford Country Squire and A-Team Van) but still no Legacy RS :-(
93 Touring Wagon (EJ20G 5spd Swap) -- Finally back and running strong as ever!

05 Outback 2.5XT 5spd -- Now the wife can have her SUV and get in on the turbo Legacy goodness at the same time.
originalcyn
Fourth Gear

Post by originalcyn »

Yeah i know right? I'm actually disappointed that horizon didn't just allow you to use the car packs that you already had, it seems like it would not have been that much work to make that happen. But maybe it would be too generous or whatever.

I mentioned it in another thread as well, but if you're looking for that Clubbed Up or My Car is Your Car achievements, feel free to join the fakey club i made. Shoot me a pm with your username if you want an invite.

Kijan

1993 Legacy LS | PBM 227
2004 Forester 2.5XT Premium | JBP 18L