I don't know whether to be happy or angry...

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

Imprezive
Fourth Gear

I don't know whether to be happy or angry...

Post by Imprezive »

Gotta vent this somewhere...

My Fiance and I have been living in the city of Sacramento, CA for about 4 years and have never had a problem with someone messing with our cars until this morning. We normally carpool to work, and as we walked up to our soft top Miata we both notice at the same time all of our CDs and random car stuff is strewn around our car. I thought for sure someone slashed the top or broke a window and stole what they could, but after looking closer, there was no damage to the car, but someone had gained access somehow. They made a huge mess, and made off with my OBDII code reader and a battery pack for jumpstarting cars. Not too much of a loss, but then they decided to take the bottle of Meguiar's Headlight Lense cleaner that I had in the trunk and spew it all over the interior, trunk, windshield, and license plate.

WTF? I guess I'm happy they didn't smash the windshield or steal the car, but they went out of their way to add insult to injury.

Also they somehow removed all the CDs from the 6 disc CD changer. How the hell did they do that? They left them all alone but then they broke my Lagwagon CD which I thought was kinda funny.

1992 T-Leg = 195whp 197wtq SOLD :(
1988 4Runner RIP
2006 Suzuki DRZ400sm
2007 Miata
1994 Miata
2003 WRX Wagon
2016 Mazda 3
TurnNburn
Second Gear

Re: I don't know whether to be happy or angry...

Post by TurnNburn »

dude... that's super weak. pretty bizarre how they got the CD's out. I know if you pull a battery terminal and wait a few seconds that the 6 disk cd players will spit all of the cd's out, idk if mazda does something similar.

You aren't missing any keys are you?

and who doesn't like lagwagon?! ---->jerks

I would be pissed, why would you be happy?
1990 NA 2.2 Open Light rally car
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Asshats.....People like this need to be drug out in the street and a beating laid down upon them.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
Alphius
Fourth Gear

Post by Alphius »

Imprezive
Fourth Gear

Post by Imprezive »

Haha nice. I guess I'm lucky they didn't slash the top just to be dicks, since obviously they are in the business of being complete shits.
1992 T-Leg = 195whp 197wtq SOLD :(
1988 4Runner RIP
2006 Suzuki DRZ400sm
2007 Miata
1994 Miata
2003 WRX Wagon
2016 Mazda 3