Legacy Central Store

Discussion about products available at the Legacy Central Store on Cafepress

Moderator: Moderators

DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Legacy Central Store

Post by DLC »

Due to a demand for stickers, tshirts and the like, i've decided to take the advice of a few people and open up a storefront using the popular Cafepress service. It's simple, the products are said to be of the highest quality, and they take care of the hassles.

We're starting out with simple stickers for the moment, but will be adding more items as we see demand. Please have a look:

http://www.cafeshops.com/legacycentral

Any meager profit from this venture is going directly into making Legacy Central and the BBS as stable and accessible as possible.

Thanks,
Dave
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Alright, i've had a couple of orders, thanks guys.

I did some more work on the designs for the stickers today, completely revising them to make them more interesting and useful.

The Oval type is now filled out nicely and well balanced. The 3x5 rectangle has three 1" sections that can be cut to use as three different stickers, or kept together. The big bumper-style sticker has a new font and background, making it a very nice piece indeed.

I'll probably have some shirts available soon, as the bumper-sticker design should work well for that purpose.

Dave
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

The White and Grey shirts are now available with different designs. I've also got a ladies tanktop available with the wagon design.

A mousepad and coffee mug are available.
Legacy Central
runnyD
First Gear

Post by runnyD »

I dont know if you thought about making some hats. The flex-fit hats are really nice and I would be interested in that, probably get a shirt also, so. A nice sleak design on a hat would be cool.
createnew
First Gear

Post by createnew »

I would really like to see some legacycentral visor windshield banner things. Otherwise I will have to make one from a bunch of generic letters from the local Pep Boys.
Yellow '01 Kaw. ZX-7R (SOLD) :(
Gold '88 Starion ESI-R (Drift Project)
Brgndy '92 Legacy SS, Agency Power Style Headers and Up-pipe (ebay, don't stay together), Underdrive Pully, 5MT conv, mod'd WRX cold air intake and short shifter, 12.5 lb fly
Legacytuner
First Gear

Post by Legacytuner »

windsheild banners would be really slick i would surely sport one :D
Proud owner of a 1991 Silver 5MT
Gold wrx wheels,Straight Exhaust, DNA Boost Controler 12 Psi, Ngk's, De-Snorked, Carbon fiber hood scoop in the werks
1991 White 5MT(Sold to Friend), AKA BINFORD

"KEEP IT REAL, KEEP IT SUBARU"
Bosco
Second Gear

Post by Bosco »

I think the ideal sticker design would be a small to medium sized sticker that is just the letters with no colored background... either a clear background sticker with your choice of black or white letters, or the kind where only the actual letters stick to the car with no background at all.
I'd love to sport a bbs.legacycentral.org sticker, but don't want to have a big white oval, or black strip stuck to my car.

Hey DLC If you ever read this, I happen to have a couple friends with an embroidery business. They do the flex fit hats all the time, and hooded sweatshirts too. I'm sure they'd be happy to talk to you if you have any interest in that.
94 Legacy Touring Wagon - 5MT Swapped and now with 100% less turbo!
02 Legacy L wagon - Auto
92 Legacy L fwd auto
Bosco
Second Gear

Post by Bosco »

I just ordered 3 of the sticker in the middle. (the one with 3 different versions of the web address).
I figure I can cut them apart in to 9 stickers, and pass some out "flyer style" to some of the first gen legacies I see around here.
94 Legacy Touring Wagon - 5MT Swapped and now with 100% less turbo!
02 Legacy L wagon - Auto
92 Legacy L fwd auto
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

well i just bought a shirt and i think i might get a hoodie later on. maybe pics to come of the new mod :-D
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

I really think itd be sweet if we could get a LC mug that would work for the coffe cup mod :D
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
Dominator
First Gear

Re: Legacy Central Store

Post by Dominator »

Got a shirt on the way! Gonna be representing Legacy Central up here in Alaska soon!