Possibility of sedan image t-shirt?

Discussion about products available at the Legacy Central Store on Cafepress

Moderator: Moderators

dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Possibility of sedan image t-shirt?

Post by dropdfocus »

I was interested in picking up a shirt, but the only option has the wagon pictured on it. Any chance of a shirt with the sedan on it?
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Give me an example of a similar design and I'll do what I can.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Oh, uh... I wasn't sure if anyone already had a line drawing of the sedan like the wagon which is pictured on the shirts now.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

That design was done by laurel, and I'm pretty sure it was a photoshop job done on an existing image.

This thread is officially open to anyone who wants to submit an equivalent sedan image for putting on the shirt. I can switch these things pretty quickly, so it's really not a big deal after I get an image.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

I can get you a couple of line drawings based on members pics well just need their permission for the final image you choose to use. What format do you want the pics in and what size would be best?
Ben
1992 SS 5MT
She's growing faster in her old age!
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

The bigger the better, so I can resize it if necessary. I haven't cooked up a tee in a while, but it's not very difficult, and the tools are flexible.
Legacy Central
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Very good. How many colors if any?
1992 SS 5MT
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Oh boy! I can't wait!! I'm in for one for sure... :-D
Jason
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

I don't think I can do multiple colors with the store type I have. Also, you need to let me know if you want it on white or ash gray.
Legacy Central
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

No possibility of white on black or navy blue/dark blue?
I have the ability to do that with my Cafe Press online store.
Jason
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Ok, sorry guys. Ive not had any time (yeah I know, so cliche) here is a quickie I just jumped up.

This will work best if you all give me your immediate ideas, likes desires etc....otherwise with my infinite creative genius, I could come up with millions of ideas before I hit on one you all really like!! :wink:
1992 SS 5MT
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

I have quite a bit of experience with graphic design. If you provide me with the subject image, I'll throw together a t-shirt design... or two... or a lot.
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Sounds good Fkyx. The more ideas the better. Especially since Im just a design hack myself. The images I got off of Google and of course the board here. I thought it would be cool to have members cars on the design as this will be a .org project. I cant wait to see what you come up with. Ill keep posting my ideas as well.
1992 SS 5MT
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Can't wait to see a final choice to purchase guys!
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Any further update on this? I'd love to sport a Legacy Central "sedan" T-shirt while out in public. :mrgreen:
Jason
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Anything? I was going to buy a LCO shirt, but I'd rather sport one with a sedan seeing as I don't own a wagon...
Last edited by asc_up on Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear on what's going down with the shirts also.
Jason
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Sorry guys, I thought Fkyx had it in the bag? Ill start on some ideas again. Please give a little feedback as I post them up so I have some direction as to what you all want to see. Also if any of you have good hi-res pics of your rides send em to me and I may be able to use them!
ben@atlantaforums.net
Thanks!
1992 SS 5MT
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Well, mine's in pieces, so my car is out of the question. I'd be fine with a line drawing of the car on the shirt vs. the silouette of a car.
Jason
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Sorry guys, Ima total slack ass.......

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e93/R ... RScopy.jpg

This is rough, just want to throw out ideas untill we get something that looks promising.
1992 SS 5MT
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Haha that's actually pretty cool!

I'm just itching for a shirt right now, looks promising enough for me lol.
-Aaron

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Ok, cool. Since your the only one who has any feedback to offer Ill go with that. Ill post up a clean copy here soon. Feel free to offer any input as to what you would like to see. Is it ok that the RS is being used? Would you rather it be badged like our USDM models?
1992 SS 5MT
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Hmmm I can't even read the badge lol. Does it say Liberty or Legacy?
-Aaron

New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Its a liberty with the "subaru" logo on the center tail section. I can change the badges in the clean copy, that is just a quick rough.
1992 SS 5MT
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Yeah. I say change the badges to "Legacy." That's just my opinion...
-Aaron