Possibility of sedan image t-shirt?

Discussion about products available at the Legacy Central Store on Cafepress

Moderator: Moderators

Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

I could. I'm going to finish this '05 wagon that I started before and then I'll do that.
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

That's cool. Thanks! Matt should get Legacy Central MVP status for this! :mrgreen:
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

so are the shirts a go or not
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

never mind its late and i should go to bed
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Don't worry, we're working on it. 8)
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
Bane
First Gear

Post by Bane »

to see what it looks like, try using designashirt.com or tshirtmonster.ca

can't remember what shirt-building site i used for these (logo contest for another subaru club), but here's the general idea.

or if there are enough girls to justify something like this one :-D

James L

'07 Magnum SXT - not stock
-
'93 Legacy Turbo SS - 5spd conv, vf34, intercooled, K&N, dual stage mbc 11/16psi, hks 3" turbo-back w/hi-flow cat, kyb's, ADR 18" rims w/225/35/18zr's, 7" touch screen w/race camera
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

CafePress offers the same deal, but sometimes the images look too cheesy on their site compared to how it would actually look.
Jason
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

Alright. I'll get to the shirt stuff today. I've been real busy moving around and things like that over the last couple of days, but I'm close to finished.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Thanks. 8)
Jason
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Can I use the line drawings for an offering on Cafepress as an alternative?
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Sounds like a possible option. I would like to see a couple different options so we all can take a vote & majority rule will be the deciding factor.
Jason
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

DLC wrote:Can I use the line drawings for an offering on Cafepress as an alternative?
The line drawing was my original plan, but there does seem to be a little demand for a colored version. I would honestly prefer the line drawing.

DLC, would you like me to email you the PSD or something?
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Here's my contribution to the matter: (color- ABM or at least as close as I could come sampling the color from online pictures)

Jason
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Flyx: I can use any of the images you have posted, but the largest one will work best.

Colors are problematic...unless we want to do them all :)
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

:(
Jason
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

DLC wrote:Flyx: I can use any of the images you have posted, but the largest one will work best.
Alright. Well the "Large" one in my thread is the largest I have. If you want to add the text, you can, or I can. It's up to you. :)
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

dropdfocus: I will use that image you have for a tee on CafePress, if you want to buy it. I can switch images relatively easy, so making a "custom" color for a person isn't terribly hard.

Interested?

Flyx: right on, we'll see what people think and what sort of interest is there.
Legacy Central
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

I wasn't really making the color a needed item, but I figured it would help the shirt stand out better vs. the wire frame drawing w/o any color. As for the one I posted, I cleaned it up and removed some of the hidden areas where the color didn't take.
Jason
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

It'd be easy to invert the drawing so that the "white areas" are solid on the shirt.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

True true. Didn't think of that. :mrgreen:
Jason
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

Still waiting! :D
FastRust
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Ooops! :shock: I thought this had died. Matt, your the man! I want one for sure. This image is the best by far that Ive seen. Dave, I know your busy but when you once again have time please put me down for one in OD - Thanks.
Ben

edit: My wife will most definitely have those panties! LOL
1992 SS 5MT
She's growing faster in her old age!
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

The thread is once again ALIVE!!!! I'd take at least one if not 2 (depending if different colors are optioned out).
Jason
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Tell me specifically what you want, versus what is available, and I can make it happen.
Legacy Central
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

Hey, i want a large shirt in either black or any dark color

Which image will you be using?
FastRust