The 1st Annual Subaru Feed and Speed!

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

Brat4by4
Stratified

Post by Brat4by4 »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just realized immediate family is getting married that day! This really really really sucks. Oh well, at the next meet (spring maybe?) my car will... well... it will stomp everybody :oops: . Unless Kelley or Nico wanna make it down :twisted: .

Everyone start saving up $150 for BeaveRun. $30 a month, come on, you can do it! :P
1993 WMP BC6 5MT EJ22T 9psi 3.9:1 213k 205/55R16

62.6 m/s @ 0.66 bar. Gotta love boost. :)
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

thats only a dollar a day :)
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

I'm coming. Friday night, dibs on couch.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Brat4by4 wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just realized immediate family is getting married that day! This really really really sucks.
Oh no! That sucks William! I was looking forward to meeting you finally. :(
Oh well, at the next meet (spring maybe?) my car will... well... it will stomp everybody :oops: . Unless Kelley or Nico wanna make it down :twisted: .
:shock: Wow, that's a pretty bold statement William, considering the company you'd be with. Vikash would probably have the Boostjunkie Legacy back on the road by then and Phil's averaging a mod almost every two weeks! ;) I'll be heavily modded with my monster 16G and CES goodies and by spring I'm hoping to have engine management and be delivering more fuel too. What plans do you have that makes you make a statement like that? :?

Everyone start saving up $150 for BeaveRun. $30 a month, come on, you can do it! :P
Hehe, I'd love to come to Beaver Run! Maybe you should host a meet there next year kinda like I'm doing here at BSD. :)
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Ok, so so far we have Vikash and Phil both coming to the party, staying over and coming to the meet.

Phil- Is Roman still coming?
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
Brat4by4
Stratified

Post by Brat4by4 »

Just stirring the pot ;). On the actual course it wouldn't be fair, since I have had so much more seat time on it :).

I don't know what I was thinking, you guys only need to save $20 a month. That's $10 a paycheck. Very feasible people!
1993 WMP BC6 5MT EJ22T 9psi 3.9:1 213k 205/55R16

62.6 m/s @ 0.66 bar. Gotta love boost. :)
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Brat4by4 wrote:Just stirring the pot ;). On the actual course it wouldn't be fair, since I have had so much more seat time on it :).
:lol: Right on, cool. Ya, you should be able to spank everybody at Beaver Run. I thought you meant straight lining at BSD. :)
I don't know what I was thinking, you guys only need to save $20 a month. That's $10 a paycheck. Very feasible people!
Ya it is! You should really host a meet, I'd come. :D
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I'll be there, but will likely be driving home that night as I'm not sure I'll be able to get both days off. I'll find out.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

evolutionmovement wrote:I'll be there, but will likely be driving home that night as I'm not sure I'll be able to get both days off. I'll find out.

Steve
Can you elaborate Steve? Are you coming to the pre-party/shop night at my house Friday night and camping at my place or just coming to the meet?
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Probably just the meet. I'll go to bed like an old person and leave real early for the track.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Matt/Vikash - Can we do my FCD on Friday night?

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Yes. We were planning on it. :)
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Sweet :)

woo wooooo PSHT

Is there going to be a way to get video of our runs? I'd really like to have some video documentation of this event.

legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

evolutionmovement wrote:Probably just the meet. I'll go to bed like an old person and leave real early for the track.

Steve
Ah, cool. I can't wait to finally meet. :)
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

BAC5.2 wrote:
Is there going to be a way to get video of our runs? I'd really like to have some video documentation of this event.
Hmmm, I have a video camera but it's VHS-C. We won't be able to share it with everyone here on the bbs and I'm going to be racing, sooooo...

You're in for a treat though Phil, we can watch my racing video from the Shootout last year when you get to my house. It's pretty funny. :twisted:
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
NemesisEJ22t
First Gear

Post by NemesisEJ22t »

Matt, I should be out in Williamsport sometime friday evening. I might stay with one of my friends there that night, but i haven't talked to him yet. If not, i may either drive back to State College, or stay with you guys if you don't mind another person there. I can't wait, this sounds like its gonna be a lot of fun.
Ben
91 Celica All-Trac @ 0 psi (turbo being installed)

92 Celica Turbo FWD (swap) @ 12 psi HOLY CRAP!!! I miss AWD
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Ben- Cool, ya you're welcome to stay if you want, just bring your sleeping bag in case you decide to crash. It will probably be a shorter drive to the meet from Williamsport then State Collage.

Ok, we have Phil, Roman and Vikash coming to the pre-party/shop night, staying over and going to the meet. Ben, coming to the pre-party/shop night, maybe staying over and coming to the meet. Steve, coming to the meet only.

My friend's Danny (wrx), Chad (Evo8) and maybe my friend Eric (STI) will be at the pre-party/shop night too but aren't staying over night. They'll meet us in the morning though to drive down to breakfast.

And I assume *cough, cough* that Scott will be at the pre-party/shop night and the meet as well.
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Matt - Roman might not be able to make it. There is some bigass Ford meet in Hagerstown that weekend. He wen't last year, and he might go again this year.

I get out of class at noon. What time do you want me up there?

My digital camera can take video, but only for 30 seconds, and without audio :(.

legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Really? Roman just replied to one of my threads on nabisco a couple of days ago saying that he was coming. When did he tell you he may not come?

I'd say come as early as you can so that we can start wrenching on stuff. I'm supposed to have Friday and Saturday off so I should be around all day. I'll confirm that though as we get closer to the meet. :)
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

He told me yesterday.

I'll leave school at noon, I should be up there no later than 5pm.

Do you have a digital level?

legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Oh bummer. Well I hope he still comes.

5:00 sounds good. I don't have a digital level. :(
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

What do you plan to do with a digital level, Phil?

Matt, I think I can be over early in the afternoon. That's subject to change according to my advisor's whims, but it's pretty likely.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I think he was thinking about doing some 'performance suspension tuning'.

That sounds good Vikash. :D
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Yea, I was going to do some tuning.

vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

So, anyway, all you people who didn't come missed out on a really fun meet!

Shop night on Friday was cool... we didn't do all the stuff we all hoped we would, but it was fun to ride around in each others' cars and grill food. I think I have whiplash from riding in Matt's car.

We didn't get to race, though... Beaver Bob decided to pull the plug on the test day just as the rain stopped, after letting us wait for like three hours... :(

We did get two BeaverBucks each for our trouble, though. And Jeff and Jon of MSR raffled off a CES up-pipe. Guess who won. :)

This isn't a very good picture, but it'll do for the moment. I'll take better pictures when I do the installation:
http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~v/pics/uppipe.jpg

Instead of racing, we just poked around each others' cars, had lunch together, and then us Legacy guys gathered back at Matt's to just chill until it got dark and we realized we should have already left. :)

Even though we didn't race, it was still a lot of fun. I finally got to meet evolutionmovement and creel in person, which was especially cool, as well as the other people who came. And I really enjoyed meeting Jeff and Jon; they're cool guys. Jeff taught me a bit about Subaru exhausts and ECUs over lunch.

I have to say I also had fun just driving all in a line from place to place (as long as the person leading was being sensible). It just felt pretty cool. I wonder how many people we went past realized what they were seeing.

Thanks for organizing the whole event, Matt, and for your hospitality.