OK, Subaru Feed and Speed Roll Call!

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

vrg3 wrote:Awesome. Awesome to the max.
Haha, I've been saying "to the max" a lot lately. I think it was because I saw The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Biggest meet I've ever seen of Turbo Legacy's was at my house with Matt and Vikash.

Of ALL turbo legacy's, it was the other day at my mechanic's, with my 2 friends and their 05 GT's, and my BC.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Ben- You still coming? Check you PM's, I pm'd you my address so you can map quest for shop-night tomorrow night. :D
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Matt - I'll be leaving here tomorrow at 1pm or so, maybe a bit sooner. Mapquest says 3 hours and 45 minutes (181 miles). At least I'll get to find out what my gas mileage is like on all highway driving :). I got 20.1 on my last tank! I was so happy that I called my mom to tell her.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I have bad news, Ben (NemesisEJ22T) isn't going to make it after all. :cry: elkaboom also can't make it because of car troubles. :(
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Oh ya, Jeff and Jon Miles from MSR are bringing a few CES systems for show and they're also bringing their 2wd conversion WRX drift car! Should be fun. :)
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

I should have asked them to bring a test pipe. Wait, scratch that, I am poor, lol.