3rd Annual Subaru Shootout: Recap: MAF discussion

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

But will the amount that the injectors see increase with a higher flow pump?
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

No. They see a practically infinite supply of fuel at the fixed pressure determined by the FPR.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Your scaring me, i dont think i want to turn up my boost now....
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Yea, I've got mine turned down. I was scared as poo when we did Matt's test. I'm running almost stock boost through my 16G, and running 99% of the time off-boost.

I need fuel to be taken care of, so I can feel confident in the car's ability to safely handle itself.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
glassjaw
In Neutral

Post by glassjaw »

It was nice to meet all of you last week!

Sorry I had to leave early, after calling my girlfriend and checking in on the flooding I had to go so I would not get stuck out of my town completely... which I did anyway... and drove around the blocks, and through 6+ inchs of water for a good distance.

My normal 30 minute drive to work took 1 hour and 15 minutes via alternate routes.

Glad to hear everybody made it out of there OK, and nobody did major damage to their cars.

I am getting ready for some work on my car tomorrow... installing a new airbox to test out somethings!
1998 Impreza L coupe...

Past Subies... 1999 Legacy L AWD, 1994 AWD L, 1992 AWD L, 1990 FWD L, 1990 AWD L. Pretty much all I drive.