Tactompton Legacy Central BBQ 5/7/2006

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

jake15
Fourth Gear

Post by jake15 »

LaureltheQueen wrote:oh geez. lol

i think it's gonna rain despite what weather.com said. Perhaps brunch instead? Then carting or a roman style orgy?
yeah, i was just looking at komo 4's website and it said expect showers all day. so we can find a covered area on the 5mile drive, or we can go grab some food somewhere and just hang out for a while and maybe catch some carting (grand prix has a new place off of south tacoma way ust past tacoma discount world) and just move the BBQ to next weekend
90' legacy built ej257 gt30r 6spd r180 and brembos Bitches 402whp @22psi :D -sexy red
94' Impreza wagon AWD 2.2ltr rally wagon FTW!
Project_Legacy
Third Gear

Post by Project_Legacy »

well... its sunday... so what the hell is going to go on!?? :shock:
00 5MT AWD 2.5 RS - New Project
jake15
Fourth Gear

Post by jake15 »

i'm going to go out there and have a barbeque, i got me a coat i can deal with the rain :D and if starts raining really hard, we can pack up and decide from there... but as of now, i'm going to the BBQ!!! see you guys there
90' legacy built ej257 gt30r 6spd r180 and brembos Bitches 402whp @22psi :D -sexy red
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

i'm in. Pretty sure i have your number. I should be there around 10:30
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
Project_Legacy
Third Gear

Post by Project_Legacy »

ok im coming!! ill bring some stuff for now too. ill be there by 10.
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

Sorry I left so early guys. Art told Tristan and Jake not to tell me that he was coming because he knew that I didn't want him there.
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Mods, lock this thread, its gonna go nowhere productive.
Laurel, I'm sorry you were uncomfortable, however, you DID create the thread, making it a COMMUNITY event. That means anyone on our board and in our crew can come. I recognize your wounds have not healed, and that's to be expected. In time, I think you will change and be okay with what went down. Your personal alliances are still in tact with all the rest of us, even though you feel hurt by Art. I miss that things are not the same, and it doesn't matter who's fault it is, it just is. When mommy and daddy get divorced, there's fallout, and its always a cycle of tension, sadness, and anger. Break The Cycle.
Did Jake and I really hurt you by not telling you Art was coming? He didn't say a word to you, and was rather docile and amicable. No harm, no foul, right?
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

Before this does get locked, I wanted to say it was good to finally meet a few people. And for those of us who have no idea of the drama, it was not present as far as I could tell. I would rather any issue that is personal try to stay out of the forum as much as possible.
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

I'll simply say one thing. . . . I went for one reason, and that reason did NOT involve Laurel. I have many friends, and some of those reside on this this community.
"Power is NOTHING without control"
1994 & 2005 Legacy GT Wagons
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

The fact is that he KNEW that i didn't want him there, thus not posting anything on the board, and telling you guys not to tell me, yet still decided to come. That's what it's about. If he knew that I didn't want him there, why didn't he either A) not go or B) post something about coming so I could have not gone?

I was hurt that you both lied to me, and you both should recognise that I want NOTHING to do with him. Did you expect me to be excited that he was coming, perhaps like it was going to be some christmas-like surprise?
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
jake15
Fourth Gear

Post by jake15 »

LaureltheQueen wrote:The fact is that he KNEW that i didn't want him there, thus not posting anything on the board, and telling you guys not to tell me, yet still decided to come. That's what it's about. If he knew that I didn't want him there, why didn't he either A) not go or B) post something about coming so I could have not gone?

I was hurt that you both lied to me, and you both should recognise that I want NOTHING to do with him. Did you expect me to be excited that he was coming, perhaps like it was going to be some christmas-like surprise?
seriously laurel.. i'm hurt that you think everyone has a personal vendetta against you. we're all friends and we all like to hang out together. art being there wasn't to spite you or make you happy, he was there because he is also a friend. and we didnt tell you becuase you are also our friend and we wanted you to go to because we haven't seen you in MONTHS! art didnt tell us not to tell you it was a personal choice because i wanted to see all of my friends. we know you want nothing do to with him, nobody forced you to talk to him, and you didnt. he didnt approach you, you didnt approach him. so i dont really see whats with all the drama?
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

because I don't want to see him. I don't think that everyone has a personal vendetta against me, I've just tried to mop up and collect the pieces of friendships that have fallen apart post-break up.

I also don't want to see him, that's what it's about. It was my fucking meet, and I would have appreciated knowing if he was going to be there. The fact that you had to trick me into coming should have tipped you off. If you wanted to see me, you could have seen me, if you wanted to see art, you could have seen art. I just don't want to be around him.
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

Wow... Can't we all just get along. Be friends, smoke some Hookah and chill out. Damn
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

when i'm tricked into going to meets, it's tough

I don't feel like I need to explain my situation anymore, i'm done.

Art's presence on this board is completely unneeded, he doesn't even have the fucking car, nor does he have any intent to buy one. But to some of you guys, it's important to have him around. Whatever
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

LaureltheQueen wrote:
he doesn't even have the fucking car, nor does he have any intent to buy one.
That's what you think...

That and he sponsors a rally team of all BC Legacies... :o
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

with all the money he makes
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by scottzg »

This thread makes the californian sad.
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

LaurelTheDramaQueen
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

LaureltheQueen wrote:with all the money he makes

I could care less about how much money he makes...he purchased a new clutch and flywheel and helped install them before Oregon Trail...which made us far more competitive...
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
Project_Legacy
Third Gear

Post by Project_Legacy »

wow. uhh. that was kool guys we should do it again some other time... on a sunny day would be great. :)