FRIDAY 9/15 MEET IN TACOMPTION

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

The Scooby
Second Gear

FRIDAY 9/15 MEET IN TACOMPTION

Post by The Scooby »

few of us are meeting up at krispy creme in tacomption at 9:30pm, im gonna be there and hopefully a few others, stop by and have some fun.

and lets make this a regular thing, i think it would be nice to meet up more often, just lego's and shoot the sh*t or go for a drive like at 58th pl in auburn and maybe have a BBQ at game farm park in auburn some time soon.
1999 Impreza Outback Sport w/ MY02 WRX complete swap

1986 GL wagon
EJ'ed and Lifted
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Okay, count me and tmoney in. Tell me why we're gonna meet where the ricers do? Krispy kreme is for coppers.
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
The Scooby
Second Gear

Post by The Scooby »

I GOT A pm FROM ANOTHER TURBO LEGO OWNER WHO SAYS THAT THEY MEET UP THERE EVERY FRI/SAT AND CHILL OUT, SO I FIGURED WE WOULD JUST JOIN IN (DONT MINE THE CAPS STUPID WORK COMPUTERS)

1986 GL wagon
EJ'ed and Lifted
jake15
Fourth Gear

Post by jake15 »

The Scooby wrote:I GOT A pm FROM ANOTHER TURBO LEGO OWNER WHO SAYS THAT THEY MEET UP THERE EVERY FRI/SAT AND CHILL OUT, SO I FIGURED WE WOULD JUST JOIN IN (DONT MINE THE CAPS STUPID WORK COMPUTERS)
yeah, a couple of us met up there this last saturday..... i think i was there for about 20mins before the cops showed up and disbanded everybody. (there was some 240's trying to be drift champions in the parking lot and people revving :roll: ) so if you're looking for a just legacy meet, we might want to try a different place :D but i'll still be there, its kind of funny to watch everyone scramble :lol:
90' legacy built ej257 gt30r 6spd r180 and brembos Bitches 402whp @22psi :D -sexy red
94' Impreza wagon AWD 2.2ltr rally wagon FTW!
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

Holler. . . I *might* be down for this Friday, but certainly not at teh KK. Last time I pulled in there I got ticketed for no front plate. . .

. . . granted it was a Saturday night and I was driving the STi, I was still pissed. :lol:
"Power is NOTHING without control"
1994 & 2005 Legacy GT Wagons
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Well, dude wants to ride snake hill in auburn. .. That's what 58th pl is. . . So how about the supermall? That's further north for art, and also kinda central for what wed like to cruise. Oh, and you spelled tacompton wrong. :-p
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
jake15
Fourth Gear

Re: FRIDAY 9/15 MEET IN TACOMPTION

Post by jake15 »

The Scooby wrote:few of us are meeting up at krispy creme in tacomption at 9:30pm, im gonna be there and hopefully a few others, stop by and have some fun.

and lets make this a regular thing, i think it would be nice to meet up more often, just lego's and shoot the sh*t or go for a drive like at 58th pl in auburn and maybe have a BBQ at game farm park in auburn some time soon.
MEET SKIPPER!!!11!!1 :lol: J/P me, tristan, and trevor left at around 10:00 because the police officer said we had to go.
90' legacy built ej257 gt30r 6spd r180 and brembos Bitches 402whp @22psi :D -sexy red
94' Impreza wagon AWD 2.2ltr rally wagon FTW!
The Scooby
Second Gear

Post by The Scooby »

that sucks, i wish i could have gone but after my radiator breaking thursday and getting rearended which pretty much totalled my girlsfriends car i wasn't up to driving much.

hopefully i get my radiator soon before next weekend so i can install my rad, fogies, and catch can (if it ever gets here)

1986 GL wagon
EJ'ed and Lifted