West Coast Subaru Show - Pre-Registration is UP!!

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

West Coast Subaru Show
In Neutral

West Coast Subaru Show - Pre-Registration is UP!!

Post by West Coast Subaru Show »

Hey all we have Pre-Registration up on our site. Please visit the link below and register for the Show.

http://www.westcoastsubarushow.com/registration.html

Registration fees include the registered car and driver and all passengers.
If you plan to walk in or come in a non-subaru then the fee will be $5 per person.
Pre-Register - $12
Day of Show (At Gate) - $15
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

Get on it, guys! ;)
"Power is NOTHING without control"
1994 & 2005 Legacy GT Wagons
GLCraigGT
First Gear

Post by GLCraigGT »

I've registered, what about the rest of you?
There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count and those who can't.

2009 STI, It's staying stock, well at least the first 100K
84 GL Wagon With Factory Brushgaurd, The Lack of Power Wagon RallyX machine.
West Coast Subaru Show
In Neutral

UPDATES!!

Post by West Coast Subaru Show »

Hey everyone! With the Subaru Show just one week away we had just a couple of things we wanted to meantion, pre-registration will close Monday night. So we wanted to urge you all to visit the website and get pre-registered if you haven't already. It will save you a great deal of time at the registration gate on the day of the show and it will save you $3.00! Also, along with the pre-registration the paypal link to pay for registration will be shut off on Monday as well. So anyone who is pre-registered but not paid by then will have to pay full price at the show. With the 4th of July just around the corner we just wanted to remind everyone that there will be NO fireworks aloud anywhere in the ORV park. And anyone with fireworks will be asked to leave. It hasn't been determined yet whether we will be able to have camp fires but we will let everyone know when we find out. We will be updating the website thru out the week with any information you may need to know prior to the show so keep checking back!
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

I'm too late for a t-shirt but I saved three bucks! Cheers guys, going to be a great show!
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
GLCraigGT
First Gear

Post by GLCraigGT »

Adam West wrote:I'm too late for a t-shirt but I saved three bucks! Cheers guys, going to be a great show!
There will be t-shirts for sale at the show, if you really want one.
There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count and those who can't.

2009 STI, It's staying stock, well at least the first 100K
84 GL Wagon With Factory Brushgaurd, The Lack of Power Wagon RallyX machine.