NW chapter meet and drive?

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

beatersubi
Fifth Gear

NW chapter meet and drive?

Post by beatersubi »

So I was thinking about organizing a meet and drive for all the northwesterners to get to know oneanother and maybe have some fun.
I was thinkin meet up @PIA (kinda centrally located) and cruise out hwy7, then take hwy12 to 410 back into town. Maybe stop somewhere in the middle for lunch/pics.
Prolly on a Sunday since that seems to be a day that most people have off.
It'd have to be soon, before the passes close.

Thinking maybe veteran's day weekend, Sunday 10 Nov.?
Comments/suggestions/questions/enrollment welcome.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

great idea

Post by kleinkid »

Excellent idea. Those of you down south near the border of the nation of Oregon should be able to make it up. That Sunday of Veterans Day weekend is a good choice. Put me down.
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

sounds great to me.

let's do it.
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

ok im in montana, but to like spokane?
if im invited............
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Invitation is open to anyone that is willing to make the drive. I only ask that you respond in this thread, if you're planning on coming, so I know how many to expect.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
92ss satinsvoice
Third Gear

Post by 92ss satinsvoice »

you say the 10th? ive got that day off.
Andy
94 L n/a 5spd, Rip
92 ss burgundy, weekend toy - owner since 2006
mods: too much to list, lost track after $16,000
91 ss champagne - Rip
93 L wagon - Sold (in the family)
97 OBW LTD - Sold (in the family)
88 Leon GL Hatchback - DD
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

So that make four of us, so far.
Anyone else have nothing better to do that day?
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

If I were getting my leggy before then, I'd join in. Maybe next time. :P
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

I'll see if I can get Jeff to join in with my car. . .
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

Sadly, that is a bad weekend for me :(
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

aaaaaaaaaaaah!!
too far away.
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

K. So, just the four of us.
You guys still wanna go?
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

i goofed up

Post by kleinkid »

I took my IC and TB off so I could drill and tap a hole in the intake manifold for an IAT sensor, and want to replace the coolant hoses that go to the TB. Won't have the hoses until next week. So, i won't be able to take my Legacy SS. I could take my OBW, but it wouldn't be the same! How about a reschedule for around Christmas break? Maybe some of the wannago's would be available then.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Re: i goofed up

Post by beatersubi »

kleinkid wrote:I took my IC and TB off so I could drill and tap a hole in the intake manifold for an IAT sensor, and want to replace the coolant hoses that go to the TB. Won't have the hoses until next week. So, i won't be able to take my Legacy SS. I could take my OBW, but it wouldn't be the same! How about a reschedule for around Christmas break? Maybe some of the wannago's would be available then.
We'd have to go a diff. route as some of those roads will surely be closed then. But if it means more ppl. I'm all for it.

Whadya guys think? Should we reschedule for later? Will more of us attend? Do any of us actually want to meet each other? Are we all recluses who sit in front of our computers all day and only go out when the twisty roads are empty?
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

If it's around winter break, I should be at home, which would put me closer to the meeting spot. Assuming I have my leggy by then, you can count me in.
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

i agree. let's do it later. i don't think i'll be able to tomorrow.
-Aaron

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Okay. So, I'm going tomorrow. Anyone who wants to join, I'm leaving form PIA @ 10:00am. I need to release some pent up frustration surrounding my current employment situation, and I can't think of a better way. If you wanna come, cool. If you have better things to do, I understand.

Either way, lets plan for a meeting during x-mas break. I'd still like to meet and get to know ppl in the area. So, let me know what date works best for you and I'll start planning the "official legacycentral nw chapter winter meet".

Maybe we can do a secret santa, or something :-D .

laters,
beatersubi
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Re: i goofed up

Post by SubaruNation »

beatersubi wrote:[ Are we all recluses who sit in front of our computers all day and only go out when the twisty roads are empty?

YES! :smt005

kidding....
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

i want to go on a drive sooo bad hahaha.

let's reschedule this...
-Aaron