WCSS Location and Date Set!

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

WCSS
In Neutral

WCSS Location and Date Set!

Post by WCSS »

WCSS announces our 10th Anniversary show.
Place and Date have been set:
Astoria, OR – Aug 15th – 17th .

Astoria is a town rich with history, capable of occupying you for several days.
This would be a great opportunity to plan family vacation.

Astoria is close to the ocean, a trip to Cannon beach would be a great recommendation. There is a movie tour, touring all site of famous movies shot in the area. (I.E. Goonies)
The Astoria Column is just outside of town, and gives a great 360° view of the surrounding area and both major bridges entering the city.

Visit the website for additional information, including directions to the fairgrounds, nearby attractions, food, and amenities. Check us out at our website and myspace for future announcements.

www.westcoastsubarushow.com
www.myspace.com/westcoastsubarushow
Last edited by WCSS on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

good work

Post by kleinkid »

Thanks for taking care of us. I'm going again. I already told my dog she has to stay with my daughter that weekend, and she barked that she was OK with that because it was a Subaru event.
WCSS
In Neutral

Re: good work

Post by WCSS »

kleinkid wrote:Thanks for taking care of us. I'm going again. I already told my dog she has to stay with my daughter that weekend, and she barked that she was OK with that because it was a Subaru event.
Nice. Watch the website as we will be adding a lot more information as time goes by.
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

plenty of time, no excuses

Post by kleinkid »

Make your plans. Jamal, you can do this. Maybe you can make it a stop on a visit to Montana? Others, work on it, it is great fun.
WCSS
In Neutral

Post by WCSS »

Raffle Prize Give away

We are proud to announce that Kito Auto Sports is now on board as a sponsor of the show. They will be donating an Equal Length Header with Up-pipe for an 04 + STI to be raffled off near the end of the show in Saturday.

There will also be many other items included in the raffle, from posters and stickers to other vendor parts and products.

I look forward to seeing you all there, and good luck to all who enter the raffle.

Dan
West Coast Subaru Show Committee