AZ Subie owners: Meet/Show/Toy Drive @ Michael Crawford Suba

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

shemoves
Second Gear

AZ Subie owners: Meet/Show/Toy Drive @ Michael Crawford Suba

Post by shemoves »

Saturday, December 13, 10AM - 3PM

Vendors, Food, and best of all...FREE STUFF!!!

In light of the Christmas season, we are also going to be having a toy drive for underprivileged kids as part of the meet/show.

Here is how it's all going to work:

General admission/showing your car is free. We are going to have a contest though...with prizes. To enter your car in the contest portion of the show, bring a $10.00 toy or donation that we can give to an underprivileged kid to make his/her Christmas a little better.

Vendors, you are welcome to come and, again, showing up is free. If you would like to set up a booth/table/etc., we ask that you bring something worth at least $25.00 that we can give away as a prize during the meet.

Some of the prizes we are giving away include SPT parts, Oil Changes, and other Subaru swag. I will post a more specific prize list soon.

Some folks have already committed to showing up, but I'll let them put their names on the list. If you are planning on being part of the contest or you are vendor that wants to set up a booth, please put it next to your name in parenthesis such as: (contest) or (vendor) so I can make sure we have spacing on the lot set up properly.

If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

-Steve

Address:
10601 W. Papago Fwy
Avondale, AZ

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... ?t=1643932

1. Shemoves
2. Gormonk
3. 06AZREX (contest)
4. Forced Air Technologies (vendor)
5. WRXjin
6. Dozer54321
7. Racingfish +3